Shen x Akali [pt.1]

Requested by xxKarmaAkabanexx

Akali's P.O.V:

My family was never rich and dad was just fired from his new job... we were probably going to suffer... because of him... Shen... father told us that his family was the reason that we're in war right now. Just like Romeo and Juliet.

Except, I'd never fall in love with Romeo in this fairy tail.

Unlike my family, I was intelligent and I was hired to work at a hospital with high payment but... it was far. Farther than I would have ever imagined. I wouldn't get to see my family or talk with them in any way.

But... in order to keep them all alive, I had to go. "Bye mom! Bye dad!" I ran out of the house and I headed to the airport. Once I got there, we went through the process with the baggage and the passports. There were a few minutes before I had to leave and I saw some of my friends. "AKALI!" They said. I turned to see Evelynn and Twisted Fate [oops ;\ I almost wrote Twisted Fat xD]

Evelynn sat down beside me while TF went to go grab some food. "So... how are you guys doing?" I asked. "We're doing great! We just had our anniversary last week and-" I just realized... "HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I'M SORRY I TOTALLY FORGOT!" I didn't mean to sound rude. "No... No it's okay :3 I know you're busy handling the jobs and things because... you know... it's alright... I really don't mind. But is there anything we could do to help you?"

"No, it's good. I want to handle this by myself."

"PORT B PORT B PLANE DEPARTING SOON!"

I waved Evelynn and Twisted Fate goodbye as I ran into the plane. I saw near the window and I got the best view. I never knew it could be so pretty. I was so used to playing in the forest and seeing the sky... not the forest I played in...

~meanwhile~

Shen's P.O.V:

I worked day till night for this... I worked for so long and... My father was never proud of me. My father hated someone very much... This so called 'Akali' girl's father. They've been battling for many things and... my father tells me I'd never be as good as Akali... I thought he hated them... why is he treating her like a daughter...

I caught him one day calling Akali. She had a nice voice. She was so nice to my father even though he did so many bad things to harm their family.

She wasn't rich like I was... that's because my father stole everything from him. His company. His soul. Everything... I wanted to return everything to make us all equal but... my father always wanted... to be one step ahead of everyone...

That morning, I woke up to see my father looking at me. "Dad?" I questioned. "Son wake up. We need to talk." This was the first time he'd ever talk to me about something. "W-WHAT IS IT?!" He gave me this serious look. "I... I'm sorry that I hurt Akali's family. I want to repay them and give everything back... but it'd look bad on me."

"But you hurt them... do what you're supposed to... to make everything fair."

"I'm trying... Akali is coming over to work at your hospital... Please... Please give her everything... not all at once though... she'll be suspicious."

I nodded.

"Father..."

"And Shen..." He walked closer to me and sat down right beside me.

"I want you to be with Akali... give her a better life. One that she deserves." He patted me on the back and left before I could say anything...

I knew it... nothing was really about me... I was just a replacement for my father... I hated it... He's sorry yet he can't even say it himself...

"I can't be Juliet's Romeo...." I thought to myself...