Janna x Yasuo

AnotherJannaMain this is for you ;3 

Rainb0wJaguar Enjoyyyyyyyyyyy ;)

Also sry the lemon is taking a while so I'll try to upload the other ones first and then come back to the Talon x Ahri...

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Yasuo's P.O.V: 

The wind was blowing harder as the day got sadder. The clouds were out and lightning stuck a house nearby. People were scared and would hide. I met her that day. I met the one I love... Janna. 

--------------before--------------

Lightning stuck a house in my neighbourhood and people were screaming, some people were praying and other stayed calm. There was this massive tornado coming by and people were freaking out. I wasn't scared. To protect my village... I'd do anything, anything in order to protect everyone here from the evil.

I ran upwards into the tornado, finding this woman inside, she had purple hair and there were stars everywhere. She was really pretty but she looked as if she was going to go insane. "E-Excuse me!" I said. She didn't hear me. "EXCUSE ME!" I shouted but her eyes glowed and it looked like she was mad. 

[this is Star Guardian Janna cuz best Janna skin <3]

I dodged her mini tornados but she slowed me and knocked me out. It went black, everything was black. When I woke up again, I saw her face right above mine. It looked like heaven. "Where am I?" I asked. "I'm sorry I tried to destroy you village... someone... triggered me and... well... I didn't mean it. I'm very sorry. Please forgive me." I got up and she started to bow down and apologize again and again. 

"No it's alright! Please stop!" She looked up. "You'll forgive me?" I smiled and nodded. "By the way, I'm Yasuo." She got up and replied, "I'm Janna, nice to meet you." I shook her hand and she flew by my side. 

"This is my village... well... the village was destroyed and everyone died but... I had my friends and we rebuilt this village." It was really... girly... Everything was like pink. "It's not that girly Yasuo... Let me show you." She picked me up and when I got into the sky, I saw the village in the shape of the star guardian symbol. 

[something like this but this isn't the exact picture I was describing]

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

[something like this but this isn't the exact picture I was describing]

It was really pretty to be honest. I looked around and I saw something... I couldn't tell what it was because it was really fast but something was there... 

~a few months later~

Janna and I have been friends for a while now and we got really close. I walked down the street to run some errands and I bumped into someone on the way. She was wearing a cape and she had a big bump on her back. The wind blew and her hood came off. She had fox ears and nine tails. I was startled and I stepped back.

"O-Oh..." I excused myself and tried to walk away but she grabbed my arm. "You smell nice~" She pulled me into the alley way between the two major intersections of this village. "Say boy~ Do you like me~" I turned my face, she was getting a bit too close. "U-Uh sorry but I don't know you." It looked as if she tried to charm me but it didn't exactly work... I was in love with someone else... 

"Hmm~ You're a cute boy~" She placed her fingers on my chin and gave me a kiss. It just had to happen... Janna was right there.

Janna's P.O.V: 

I wondered where Yasuo went and I followed the wind. It led me to this intersection between the village and I saw it... Yasuo and some girl was kissing. I burst into tears and flew away... No... After everything Yasuo and I have been through together... why... why can't he love me back. Why did he have to go for her... As soon as I got home, I flew into my room and slammed the door behind me.

I feel betrayed. He said he'd never hide anything from me... why did he do this....

A few minutes later, someone was banging on my door. "JANNA! IT ISN'T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" He shouted. "IT WAS EXACTLY WHAT IT LOOKED LIKE!" I replied as tears fell down my cheeks quicker. He kept banging on the door and kicked it down, rushing to my side. "Janna, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-" I was broken. "Oh so you wanted to kiss but you just didn't want to do it in front of me." I hate him. I hate him. I hate him more than anything... I want to just end our relationship already. I don't like him at all.

I was flying away and I felt someone grab my waist. "Stay Janna!" He pulled me into a hug and kissed me lightly. I was shocked. Once he pulled away, the only thing I could say was... "Playboy." I cried in his chest and he patted my head. "Janna... I love you, not that strange woman in the streets. It wasn't what it looked like, I swear... I swear on my life that I love you and no one other than you."

My heart was going to burst.

1. He was hugging and he kissed me >////////<

2. He's confessing

3. We're so closeeeeee

My heart was beating faster and I felt light-headed. He laid me on the bed and sat beside me... I was so happy... and all I could say was... "I love you too."

--------------after--------------

"That's the end of the story kids... That's how I fell in love with your mom." They all gasped and ran around the house. "Daddy fell in love with Mommy at such a young age!" I laughed as Janna flew into the room. 

This was probably not as good as the others .-. but I tried .-.

Jesus Christ someone help me ;A; Sona x Lee Sin ;A; kmn ;-;-;-;;--;; whyyy

League of Legends: Zephyrजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें