Veigar x Lulu and Teemo x Tristana [pt.2]

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND WAITING FOR THE UPDATES C: I'M SORRY I COULDN'T UPDATE SOONER, I WAS KIND OF BUSY AND I DIDN'T HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO UPDATE OR WRITE ANY CHAPTERS *^* SORRY 

Continuing Teemo x Tristana and Veigar x Lulu...

Lulu's P.O.V: 

I remembered that night, I was so tired, falling asleep to Veigar's voice. That's when it all started... my dream...

Lulu's dream~

"Where am I?" I looked around. It was cold outside. I was alone. Tristana and Teemo weren't there. Neither was Veigar. "G-Guys?" I kept hearing a deep voice in a serious tone. I almost didn't want to believe it, I didn't want to be alone. 

My heart kept beating faster, I kept getting a stronger headache. I was scared. I'm scared to be alone. "Don't worry little girl! Pix is here!" I looked up and saw Pix. "P-Pix?" I said as I reached out for her hands but the moment I was about to touch her, she giggled in a strange way and disappeared. "P-PIX!" I shouted. 

"No one wants yordles." I was suddenly in a small village far away from the forest that protected me all those years. I walked back into this village, this city. Could it be... __________ (Bandle City or did she come from Demacia ._. just insert the place she came from). I walked in, deeper into the place. 

I saw different people in the world. It was loud but every time I walked around, I was never noticed. I was like... invisible to the world. I walked to this house that looked very familiar. I opened the door but no one noticed I went in. 

As soon as I looked in, I saw two very familiar faces... my parents. In fact, they didn't seem to mind me disappear. I walked towards them and when they turned around, they were on fire. They started walking like zombies towards me. Calling me by my name. I was scared. "N-No! Stay away from me!" 

I tried to run but vines caught me and I was tied to the floor. "NO STOP! HELP ME!" I shouted on the top of my lungs. 

End of nightmare~

Tristana's P.O.V: 

I walked over to the small window where I saw Lulu and Veigar sleeping. I walked closer and saw Lulu holding Veigar tightly. Maybe she got another nightmare. The ones where you get lost forever. I put my hand on her forehead and sang a little lullaby that could put anyone to sleep, well all the yordles. 

Soon enough, she looked more peaceful and I looked up. Seeing Teemo look at me. I quickly blushed. No one has ever heard me sing except for Lulu, since we were together for a long time. "You have a nice voice Tristana." He said as he smiled. 

I blushed even more. "I-I don't have a nice voice. A-And I didn't s-sing. It was probably your imagination." I said as I turned away and walked towards my bedroom. 

Teemo's P.O.V: 

I never knew the exact definition of 'love'. Ever since Tristana and I have met, I couldn't possibly think of anyone else that I'd want to stay with forever except for her. I don't exactly know how to act, what to say or even what to feel. 

I've never experienced this but deep inside, I knew I loved Tristana. If I even had the right definition of 'love'. I should probably ask someone for advice. Maybe not Veigar. After I heard that he was isolated for a long time and gone insane, I don't think he'll even understand the words 'more than just friends'. 

As soon as the sun came up, Tristana and I decided to leave the cabin and go hunt for somethings to eat. Lulu was running out of food. We went outside but the moment we went out, the forest was covered in smoke and I saw something purple come flying towards Tristana's direction. "Gunpowder! Gunpowder!" I heard the little thing whisper to Tristana.

Tristana quickly signal me for us to get to higher grounds to see what could have possibly caused all this smoke. When we went to the top, we saw a man walking with a robot. I'm a scout from Bandle City and I will protect whatever matters to me. Lulu. Veigar. 

And most importantly, Tristana.