Jhin x Jinx [pt.6]

Ekko's P.O.V:

Later that night, I talked to Jhin outside and he was talking about how... he liked Jinx. A lot. I thought it was funny that he thought I liked Jinx. "Jinx is like a sister to me Jhin. Don't worry bud." I smirked.

I felt like... Jhin and Jinx were very apart but very close at the same time. They were... like long lost siblings. I then decided... to tell Jhin all about her. From the very start to this very day, this very moment.

~Jinx's past [Jinx's P.O.V]~

"Mommy... will you make me a star guardian outfit?" I drew a design out for my mom and she gave me a gentle smile and then nodded afterwards. A week later, it was finally finished and I ran to school with in, showing off how much my classmates and I matched. Lux. Janna. Lulu. Poppy. And I were a group now.

We were going to become strong together, become the very best [wait... become the very best... isn't that from Pokémon?]. I loved our outfits and ever recess, we'd play hero. Until this one day... I walked home with my friends and they were going to stop by at my house. I saw mommy on the floor and dad's hand was on a knife.

The very knife that pierced through mom. An anger, sadness, rage... all these mad emotions came up and I felt like... I wanted to murder. I wanted to murder my very father... who killed the person I respected most.

I was on the edge of letting the tears go. But instead... I laughed.

[^^listen to the Jinx laugh xDDDD IT'S SO FUNNYYYYYYYY XDDDD IT SOUNDS LIKE MEEEEE]

"Daddy... you're funny... Making me laugh so hard like that..."

I looked up and felt the anger leave my body. My eye caught my father's terrified face and I slowly walked forward with no hesitation.

"S-STAY AWAY! Y-YOU MONSTER!"

"Daddy... but I'm no monster... I'm... your very own daughter~"

"I'LL S-STAB YOU IF YOU COME ANY CLOSER. I-I WON'T HESITATE!"

"Try me dad... I'm not afraid."

The knife came flying to me but I didn't care. If he did stab me, he'd regret it. He'd wish he died. He'd wish he kept me alive. Then... I was knocked out.

Lulu's P.O.V: [still in Jinx's past]

I looked at the others as Jinx walked into her house with anger. The laugh she let out scared me. I tugged on Janna. She was the oldest... Without a sign, Janna flew towards the door and knocked Jinx out. And Jinx landed in her arms. The rest of us ran inside to help carry Jinx. We star guardians... we share everything... including our pain.

"Please leave... sir... please stop hurting Jinx. You could leave this house... and forget about all this." Jinx's dad looked relieve to see Jinx knocked out. "I might as well kill you children as well before-" And that was it. It was too scary for me to see. Janna did something horrible... it was red. Almost as red as Jinx's hair.

"Don't look." Was all Lux said. Poppy and I walked outside into the yard with Jinx and we put her down on the ground.

Lux's P.O.V: still in Jinx's past]

"Lux... don't tell anyone..."

"I promise I won't. I wouldn't want any of us to get hurt."

Yes. We were still young. I can still pretend nothing happened and... it was for Jinx's sake. Our best friend... I wouldn't want her... living this life. "Please..." Janna muttered. "Please erase Jinx's memories..." I nodded and helped her out.

Once we left the door and joined the others outside, I told them what Janna desired most right now and we all did it. We helped... erase Jinx's earliest memories.

- When she was born...

- Who her parents were...

- The happy and sad moments of her life...

- The bullying...

- What happened to her parents...

- And us.

We made her forget about everything... we're not... no, she's not even going to remember us... it was for the better good... "Bye Jinx." I said.

As well as erasing Jinx's past... Janna and I decided... to erase Lulu and Poppy's memories of the killing. The red. The blood. The death. But not Jinx. Everything about her parents... all gone... Janna decided... we'd better keep this secret... safe.

~end of the past~

Jhin's P.O.V:

Ekko told me her story... it attracted me... I wanted to be there for her all those years ago... I wanted to say no to the people who brain washed her... I wanted to... I wanted to see who the Jinx would become today with those memories...

I wonder... what she could have been.

"How did you find out about this?"

"Janna and Lux told me after dropping Jinx into my care... They knew.... she'd find out if she stayed with them... They were scared... that she might get fragments of her memories back if they were around her... I'm her new guardian."

I was stunned by the story.

I patted Ekko's back as I left to sleep.