Jinx x Reader

Haiiiiii everyone~ I have recovered from the laziness that has stopped me from writing :3 ZorrenDave Sorry for the wait :3 Please enjoy the chapter :D Thanks to everyone who has supported me so far, given me votes and reads, I love you all :3

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE <3

(Jinx is going to be a little nicer and less .-. violent)

Reader's P.O.V:

I was hired as one of Piltover's soldiers. My job was to annihilate this imposter. It seems like she has fun playing with Vi and Caitlyn so I'll be sure to get revenge for my beautiful, strong and wonderful upperclassmen. It was fun and I loved chasing after her. She kept bomb-ing things up and I found that interesting. A very interesting way of getting attention. It was so amusing to watch... I might have fell in love with bombs and weapons! I love the sound of explosions~ It's the music to my ears.

I caught a glimpse of her once and her beautiful, soft, blue hair brushed through my hands. It was... beautiful. Everything about her was quite beautiful but... I have to kill her. Even if she made my life brighter, more amusing and less boring... I still have to kill her. I don't really want to but if I don't kill her by month week, I'll be fired. Vi and Caitlyn would never want to see me ever again.

~a few weeks later~

Jinx's P.O.V:

I kept finding myself in trouble with him. Tch. He's always standing there ruining my fun but there's this expression on his face. He's smiling at me. He's smiling at the explosions and things I do. It's the first time I saw someone smiling. But that's just shit... I hate it. They're supposed to be mad, afraid of me, chase after me but he's different. He's quite interesting. Whenever I see him, I wonder if... one day he'd get tired of me. But why would I care... No one's ever cared about me... And no one will.

I got curious again and so I broke into his house. Night came and he finally came home. "Hey." He said as he looked at me. I giggled. "You're a very interesting fellow." He smiled. "Where's your gun at today? Don't blow up my house..." His smile faded. "Don't worry." I walked over and patted his head.

"Hey... why don't you ever hand me in when you have the chance?" I looked at him curiously. "Well Jinx... I've taken interest in you. And... My heart always stops me from trying to. It's like I want you to be free, I want you to be the way you are... I want you to be with me. But this is what my heart thinks. I'll probably still have to turn you in one day. When I can finally betray my heart and do the right thing."

That hit me. "You'd turn me in...." I leaned on the counter and stayed quiet. "I really might have taken interest in you too. And for some reason... my heart beats faster whenever I'm with you, whenever I'm talking with you. I'm always thinking about you... What does this mean to you?" He gulped. "I... I don't know. Don't ask."

Reader's P.O.V:

I kept thinking about it in my bed... It could be... love perhaps. We're interested in each other but... STUPID! Remember that you're supposed to be turning her in. You have to either kill her or let Caitlyn kill her. You can't just go out with her and live a happy life... Your life will never be happy if you live with someone like her.

I felt someone poke my shoulder and I see Jinx beside me. "W-What?!" I tried to get up and my hand slipped, making me fall off the bed. "God Jinx... what are you doing?!" She looked at me. "Well... I've been thinking. I kinda... feel like I... might like you." A girl like her... knowing about love... She's a maniac and she only knows destruction. She doesn't know anything like that... She'll probably kill me one day.

Someone started knocking on the door. And someone barged in. "(Y/N) YOU LAZY ASS! GET UP AND WORK-" I saw as Vi walked in furiously. "JINX?!" I grabbed Jinx's hand and ran out the window. "COME BACK HERE YOU IDIOT!" Vi came charging at us and suddenly there was this expression on her face. A worried face.

"NO! STOP!" wha. I looked forward and see water. I jumped off a cliff. I turned around as Vi tried to reach for us and I heard something. And pain. I've been shot. Blood scattered everywhere. I turn to see Jinx and... she was shot too. Pulling her closer, I kissed her. "I'm sorry... I couldn't love you better." I hugged her tightly and she hugged me back.

Ahehehehehehehehhehehehehhehe AHAHAHHAHAHA all done :3

I'm trying to write the Ahri x Talon lemon thingy but I'm struggling to think of a plot ;A;