Sona x Ezreal [pt.3]

Continuing Ezreal x Sona once again.

Lux's P.O.V: 

I stood at the hospital door that night, thinking about visiting my precious friend Sona. As I was about to knock on the door, I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders. I turn around and see a nurse, telling me to be quiet and not go in yet. So I stood at the door, listening to what was happening inside. Then I heard Ezreal's voice.

I started thinking about what Ezreal has said earlier. It couldn't be?! Could Sona be the girl he likes?! I put my ear on the door and I heard. "I love you Sona." Coming from Ezreal. Tears started running down my cheeks. My lover falls in love with my best friend and not me. How could this happen?

I fell down on my knees. How could this happen? I continue to cry. My lover. My lover! I put my ear on the door and listen to their conversation. "Will you go out with me Sona?" I heard. I put my hands on my mouth and shook my head. "No... Please no..." I said. Then I heard silence. She probably said yes to the date. 

I cried and cried. Then I ran away. Back to my house with Ahri and Sona. I cried even harder on the way. I couldn't believe that this had happened. Why did it have to happen to me? Why can't Ezreal love me back!?

Sona's P.O.V: 

It was already 8 a.m. in the morning. Today was my first date with my lover, Ezreal. I was extremely excited. I quickly got out the dress Ahri bought for me. It was Christmas tomorrow and Ahri was really nice and she bought the most beautiful Christmas outfit anyone could possibly have. 

(Imagine Silent Night Sona) - Or just look at the picture

I walked out the door and met near the pole with my Etwahl (aka her instrument)

I walked out the door and met near the pole with my Etwahl (aka her instrument). It was where Ezreal and I first met on this day. When Ezreal came, I saw him blush in front of me. "Y-You look really beautiful S-Sona." He said. I blushed and bowed, saying thank you. I quickly looked at his outfit, wanting to return the compliment. 

He was wearing a white suit, as if it were some sort of wedding. I played a song, telling him how he looked nice and really cute in it. I quickly stopped playing, trying to stop myself from blushing of embarrassment. 

(Imagine Debonair Ezreal)

Ezreal took one of my hands and took me somewhere to eat first on a cold winter evening

Ezreal took one of my hands and took me somewhere to eat first on a cold winter evening. "Come Sona, let's eat somewhere." He quickly led me to this sort of casino. It was really crowded and hot but as long as I was with Ezreal, I was happy. 

Then he led me into a room reserved for us. "Sit." He said and some girls starting massaging him. "Can you bring the food I ordered?" They nodded and left to grab it. I played another song. "It seems like you're really popular here." I told him while playing. He smiled. It's really the only place I can relax. Other than being with you, though."

He quickly blushed and tried to hide his face by hugging me. "Sona, after we eat, where do you want to go?" Ezreal said. I tried to think of a place and I gave him my answer. "An Amusement Park." I told him. 

Ezreal's P.O.V: 

Sona wanted to go to the amusement park afterwards. I wondered what rides she wanted to go on. Her face looked a bit red and she looked at me with her sparkling eyes. "Ezreal..." I heard her whisper to me. She looked really pretty. Not to mention, really sexy in a way. "Y-Yes S-Sona?" I said. Her face came closer to mine and her hands were on my shoulder. 

She looked really cute and it was seducing me. I leaned forward and felt her soft lips on mine. They were warm and soft. We stayed like that for a while, until the food came. "Ezreal, food is served." I heard someone say then I quickly pulled away from Sona, trying not to embarrass myself. "You've got a cute girlfriend there." The server said. 

I smiled. "Yes. A really cute one." I pat Sona's head and felt her soft hands touching mine. "I love you Ezreal." She whispered into my ear. I smiled and we ate together. 

After we ate, I went to the amusement park with Sona. We had lots and lots of fun. The last ride we went on was the Ferris Wheel. I read many mangas to know where this would be going. This ride was the idea ride for every couple. In the end, we kissed a few times. Her warm lips on mine and her hands in mine. 

God, I missed Sona every time she left my side. "Stay with me forever." I said. She nods and kisses me again. 

Forever Ezreal and Sona!!! Finished Ezreal X Sona now!! If you enjoyed this story so far, please make sure to leave a vote or comment! Now, moving onto Shen x Akali (and Kennen).