Ahri x Vladimir [pt.1]

A confession... rejected.

❀♢❀♢❀♢❀♢❀♢❀♢❀♢❀♢❀♢❀♢❀

Vladimir's P.O.V: 

Yesterday after school, I waited for Ekko outside. I sighed as I thought about something he asked me a few days ago. He asked if I had to love someone in our school, who would it be. To be honest, I'm not interested in any kind of relationship. I like... Ahri. But I'm not exactly ready to ask her out or tell her how I feel... The feeling of seeing so many guys around her makes me salty but... I can't tell her. 

I heard the school door open and I turned around. "Sorry I took so long Vlad." Ekko said as he patted me on the back. "No problem bro. Sooooo... what was going on inside the school?" He looked at me, sighed and scratched the back of his head. "Well... I told Ahri how I felt and she didn't exactly tell me what I wanted to hear." Ekko... confessed to Ahri? I felt my chest tighten and he looked at me. "You okay bro?" He leaned down to look at my face. "Yea, just kind of tired." 

"Well, I'll text you the story once I get home. Cya tomorrow Vlad." I nodded and waved goodbye. "Hmmmm~" I heard someone say. I turned around and saw Ahri walk out the school door. "Oh hello~" She said as she walked towards my direction. "Hey Ahri." I sighed and got up. "Want me to walk you home?" I asked, she nodded and held my hand. Ahri and I were childhood friends... but no one knew that. There were times when people thought we were together and Ahri just brain-washed them.

"Vladimir?" She asked. "O-Oh, yea?" We were already at her house. "Um... do you want to come in?" She proposed. "Nah, it's fine. I should be getting home soon." Ahri smiled. "Mkay. See you tomorrow then~" As she closed the door, I walked back home. Which was only a few minutes away. I got home in no time and I quickly ran up the stairs. The pictures in my room... Ahri and me. I remember clearly, that day when I found Ahri in Ionia, walking alone. Her eyes were shimmery and she looked sad. 

I missed seeing her that day. After days have past, I would usually visit that place in Ionia again but... I never saw her again. Until middle school, when I finally saw her again. Though she was much prettier. "Hey Vlad." I looked out and saw Swain. We were roommates. "Hey." I walked out my room and closed my door. 

Ahri's P.O.V: 

My heart started to beat faster while I was walking home. I couldn't look at Vladimir in the eye. I jumped onto my bed and looked at my photo album. "Ahri?" Annie came in the room and sat on her bed. "Yea?" I asked as I put down my photo album. "You go to school for such a long time, I get lonely at home. Amumu always clings onto me and he gets really annoying when his tears start to flood the house."

I laugh and pat Annie's head. "That's Amumu for you. Well... I love school Annie and I love seeing my friends." Annie crosses her legs. "But I'm booooooored." She puffs her cheeks. "I wish I could go to school with you. I'd burn whoever hurts you!" I laugh again. "Don't burn people Annie. C'mon, let's go downstairs." Annie jumps off her bed and we walk downstairs. Hearing people laugh. 

We peeked into the kitchen and saw Rengar, Wukong and Amumu on the floor, crying again. I walked in and the room went silent. "A-Ahri!" Amumu said as he crawled onto my leg. "LET GO AMUMU!" Annie shouted as she tried to pull Amumu off. "Guys... go play in the other room... okay?" Annie ran away and Amumu followed. "What are you guys talking about?" I walked in, sitting down in front of Wukong. 

"Nothin'." Rengar said. "I'll be leaving now, talk to you later." I stared at Wukong. He looked around and then we started the real talk ;)

"If you want to get Vladimir to confess to you..."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Yesterday: Wooohooooo I got two S's in a row on Sona <3

Today: :///// im bored