Jhin x Jinx [pt.2]

Zed's P.O.V:

~back in the old days~

That evening... when Jhin invited Shen and I to play hide and seek... I went and hid inside the temple. I fell down some trap and I landed right in front of this weird box. It had a purple aura around it and I was curious.

As I was about to touch the box, I saw Jhin looking at me. He told me to stop and never touch the box. But my curiosity was at it's peak. I had to touch it no matter what. I didn't want to not do something Jhin didn't like but... this is... an exception?

I turned back around and tapped the box. I then felt this immense power overwhelm me. I was lifted high up where I could almost touch the ceiling of the shrine. And I felt some dark aura in me. A voice... then spoke.

"Hello?" Her voice was as soft as an angel's.

"H-Hi?" I replied.

"Nice to meet you Dark Master. I'm Syndra." The beautiful angel's name was Syndra.

"Nice to meet you... Syndra... could you perhaps explain to me what's happening? Why is everything around me black? Where's Jhin?"

"You accepted the contract without knowing what it was? Once you touch this box, you become united with me... I'm the power within you. I'm also a living being... who possesses the same powers as you. Has he not told you yet?"

He? Does she mean Master? Has he not told me about what's in this box? And Syndra... she's just like me now? A Dark Master?

"Are you... a dark master as well?" I asked.

"No silly... You're my Master now. We'll always be together. I'll always be there for you... I promise."

I nod... not knowing whether she'd see me nod or not... "I'm Zed."

"Nice to meet you Zed. I hope I'll be a good use to you."

~when he woke up~

I woke up and saw myself in this bed... Master sat right next to me and when I lifted my hand to feel his, I saw this purple aura around me. "Zed..." He said in a sad tone. "Why didn't you listen to me... we're all going to-"

Then it happened... It all started...

Something inside me was triggered and I killed master with some evil dark power. I cried as I watched him fall to the ground. His limp body collapsed on the floor and... I sat there watching. What... did I just do?