Jhin x Jinx [pt.3]

Zylixx I don't have enough time to write millions of Jhin x Jinx stories xD

SORRY FOR THE EXTREMELY LATE POST I'VE BEEN TRYING TO WORK ON SOME SCHOOL THINGS AND OTHER STORIES wattpasdo THE AHRI X YASUO MIGHT HAVE TO WAIT FOR A BIT (MAYBE UNTIL THE END OF THE MONTH OR A LITTLE SHORTER) BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO WRITE SOME OTHER STUFF AS WELL.

Jinx's P.O.V:

After a while, I saw Jhin panting outside my door. I gave him a confused look. "WHAT?" He looked right into my eyes and barged into my house. And once I shut the door behind us, I saw his face shimmering as if something happened. I laughed and gave a shimmery face as well. "JINXXXXXXXXXX!" He shouted. "JHINNNNNNNN!" I replied.

"MYYYYYYYYY"

"YOURRRRRR" I kept interrupting him before he finished.

"FATHER SAID WE COULD BE TOGETHER!"

I could feel my cheeks in pain. I kept smiling and I felt tears streaming down my cheek. I jumped on Jhin and he swung me around. We both leaned in and kissed. "I love you Jhin."

"I love you too Jinx."

We spent the rest of the day outside and *cough cough not bombing up places*. After we returned home that evening, we went into Jinx's basement to build more weapons and fun bombs to throw at cities. I made a new gun for myself and it was obviously better than my previous one.

Although it had the same design as Caitlyn's gun ._. Jinx didn't mind a lot but she did drag me outside and throw bombs at me. She locked me out of the house but I just climbed back in from the open window of our room.

I saw Jinx at the window and she closed it on my fingers. "THE FRICK JINX!" I shouted as I fell down the house ._. "LET ME BACK IN! !" I shouted as I starting banging on the door. I then heard her laughing inside. "Jinx... -_- It's not funny !! XD"

She opened the door and stuck out her tongue.

~later that month (TIME SKIPPPPPPPPPP)~

I heard someone ring on the doorbell so I walked to check who it was. I saw my father, some friends and a lot of people at the door. "CONGRATS!" They all shouted at us.

I saw Jinx peek through from the corner and she smiled to see everyone. As soon as I looked at their hands, I could tell that they're staying for dinner. I took all the bags of grocery and my father did the cooking.

Everyone talked around the dinner table and they couldn't stop congratulating Jinx and I. Then they took out some presents for us.

As we were talking, I decided to tell everyone about our surprise... We looked at each other and told the crowd...

"We're married."