Ahri x Reader

Sorry for the long time no update, I've been working on Ahri x Vladimir xd also as I mentionned this like a million times before, I'm not too sure how to write this so ZorrenDave I'm sorry if this won't turn out like how you expected it to be. I tried my best .-.

Reader's P.O.V: 

The smell of Demacia, the view in Demacia, I loved it all. It was my favourite after all. Walking down to the bakery, I heard someone screaming from the dark alley. I gulped and walked in slowly. "H-Hello?" I said as I looked around. I turned left and I saw it. I saw this man on the floor, covered in blood... but he was smiling and I could tell there were hearts in his eye. Dying happy... they say...

I look up and see this beautiful woman standing there. Holy shet, I thought as I backed up and leaned against the wall. She licked her fingers and walked to me slowly. "Hey there~" Her voice made me want to move closer to her. She looked so cute and smelled nice. I pushed myself off the wall and slowly walked towards her. God... she was the prettiest thing I've ever seen in my life. As I walked closer, I felt myself getting light headed and I fell. Asleep. On the floor. In front of a lady.

Ahri's P.O.V: 

This man was lying on the floor, asleep I think. I poked his head a couple times but there was no response. "I wonder why I didn't get to take his soul... Most guys wouldn't faint like this..." I got curious about humans and... I looked around him and his bag was opened. It wouldn't do any harm to look inside, I thought. I put my hand inside and felt this weird... thing. I pulled it out and it was some sort of badge that said League... of Legends. I think. I sniffed it and kept it in my pocket. 

~after (y/n) -y/n as in your/name- woke up~

His beautiful eyes opened and stared right into mine. As he noticed I was staring at him, he quickly lifted his head and smashed it into mine. "OWWWW!" I shouted as I put my hands on my head. "That hurt..." I heard him say. "No duh." I replied with as I felt a few tear drops run down my cheeks. 

"I-I'm sorry. I'm new to Demacia, I just moved here a couple weeks ago." No wonder I haven't seen that face anywhere in town... "I'm (y/n)." He said. He had a cute voice to be honest. I might as well let him live. "I'm Ahri~" I said. "Nice to meet you... Ahri." KYYAAAA~ He said my name :3 His cute voice. I want him. I want his soul to be one with mine but... I can't possibly take his soul... I'm too curious to see what else he hides. I want to know everything, every secret he could possibly keep.

Reader's P.O.V: 

This girl... She makes my body heat up and I can't stop it. I love talking to her... even though we've only talked for a few minutes. "L-Let's get out of this alley." I said as I took her hand and led her to my apartment. "Wait!" She said as we were just about to leave the shade. She let go of my hand and put on her hood. I was curious... was she afraid of the sun? Why was she putting on her hood?

"Ok, we can go now." She said as she held my hand again. "O-Ok." I walked to my apartment and once we got there, she ran into my bed and took off her hood. "H-Hey Ahri... I'm wondering... why do you put on your hood?" She turned around with an unhappy face. "Well... the thing is... I'm not human, I'm part wolf as you can see." She revealed her fox ears and nine tails. "In order to keep my fox form, I need to steal souls. And while stealing souls, people die and I'm called a murderer."

I gasped. A murderer... This girl? This cute, beautiful girl is a murderer? "W-Well you just steal souls to live... it should be acceptable?! R-Right?!" I said. I think it kind of sounded like I was screaming. "No... well... I'd love if people thought of it that way but sacrificing a lot of lives just to keep me as a human, just so that my dream can last forever, isn't worth it at all." She looked down at her hands.

"I just... want to turn back into a fox now. After seeing you, I got curious and I didn't know this feeling in my body. I wanted to stop taking souls and live a normal life like all the other people in Demacia but... I wouldn't be able to live, walk like a human nor speak like one either. I-" I cut her off. "I'm not letting you turn back into a fox. That's right, I'm like everyone else who falls for you because of your appearance... I'm ready to give my soul to you like everyone else but... I don't want to see you as a fox. I want you to be human like you wanted in your dreams." I... I'm not letting her go.

~a few months later when (y/n) and Ahri got together~

 "Ahri!!" I shouted. Ahri got up and she took her daily dose of medicine that could keep her in her human form. "(Y/N)!!" She said as she jumped onto me. "You're as pretty as usual Ahri." I kissed her cheek and she smiled. "Thanks~" I brought her outside and she got used to Demacia, without her hood. 

People may still recognize her as a killer but I recognize her as my one and only waifu. I brought her to many places. The mall, the beach, a school, the park and more. I also introduced her to some of my friends. Who also fell for her but she learned... not to steal their souls. I also introduced her to him. "Ahri, meet Shen. He's the one who designed that antidote for you." Ahri bowed down and then smiled. 

"Thank you so much." 

Ahri's P.O.V: 

My days with (Y/N) felt like the best. I loved the moments we spent together, the dates we went on, the places we visited, I loved it all but I felt this urge inside of me. It wasn't working anymore, my vision blurred and my heart felt a bit weird. 

"I'm sorry (Y/N)..." I said as he was asleep... that night...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I had to steal his soul to live.

He'll understand... I'm sure.