Zed x Syndra [again]

Trying out Zed x Syndra

*WARNING: THERE MIGHT BE SWEARING*

Syndra's P.O.V: 

I stayed on my island, and sat there at the door... "I'm bored as fuck..." I kept playing around with my shadow balls and I accidentally threw it off my island so it went flying towards the land. After a minute or so, I head a crash. "Oops..." I said as I commanded my shadow ball to come back up. 

I suddenly felt a huge weight on my palm. "UGH!" I said as I made the shadow ball fly up into the sky. When I dropped the weight, I saw a man in a mask sitting on the floor in front of me. "What the fuck just happened?!" He said as he looked up at me. "Who are you?" I asked, preparing to attack him if he planned on doing something. 

"W-What?! I'm not going to attack you!" He said as he jumped back and backed away. I put away my shadow balls and stared at his masked face. "I'm Zed." He introduced himself. "My name is Syndra." I replied. 

"WAIT! MY FOOD!" He shouted as I look at him confused. "NOOOOO!" He shouted. "Is this what you're looking for?" I asked. Zed turned around and grabbed the white bag from my hands. "Yes!!" He quickly opened it and showed me a box full of things. "Want one?" He asked me. I stared at the box. "What's that?" I asked.

He laughed and pointed at me. "It's beer. It's an alcoholic drink." He handed me one can and I drank it. I suddenly felt a little bit light headed. "Beer~~~" I said as I continued to drink it, until the can was empty. 

"So good~~~" I continued enjoying this thing, this drink, this thing called beer. "I love you beer~~~" I said and held my head. I started to walk into my house but I kept falling over, but I had my shadow balls to catch me in some cases.

Zed's P.O.V: 

I stared at Syndra drinking beer. Can she handle beer? Is the alcohol too strong for her? Her shadow balls disappeared and I followed her into her... house. When we got in, she stumbled and almost fell. I ran and tried to catch her before she could hit the ground. 

BAM! 

I felt my head hit against a hard wooden floor. "Oww..." I said as I tried to open my eyes. Then I saw a beautiful face in front of mine. "Sy-" I couldn't talk well and I felt a heavy weight on my lips. As time passes, I realized that Syndra and I were kissing. I wanted to hide my blush but then I realized my mask was gone. 

I felt her soft lips on mine, we were both conscious but we were too embarrassed to make a move. One of her legs were stuck under mine and her hand was on my shoulder. Then I felt her soft chest press against my muscular chest. When she kind of fell off me, I picked her up and looked around the house to see where a bed was. 

Then I put her down on a chair because I couldn't find a bed. I poked Syndra's sleepy face then she fell asleep on my shoulder. "I love you Zed..." I heard her whisper. Am I hearing things? I patted her head as I fell asleep on her shoulder as well. 

"You're beautiful Syndra." I whispered. I realized what I said and covered my blush by hiding my face in her hair. 

I woke up the next morning, I suppose and saw Syndra gone. "Syndra?" I asked as I looked around. Then I smelled something really nice. I walked and followed the smell and found Syndra in a... kitchen. A very messy one. She turned around and saw me. "Here Zed, time to eat." She said as she put the food on the table. 

As we were about to eat, Syndra asked me something. "Zed, are you going to take off your mask?" I just realized I had it on. Wasn't it gone last night? Meh... whatever. "Umm... I prefer not..." I said in a low voice. She then bent over and took off my mask rapidly. Too fast, I couldn't stop her from taking it off my face.

I saw her eyes watering. I thought she was going to yell at me like other people. And then run away because of the horrors on my face. "Z-Zed what happened?" She asked me and lightly touched my face. "It's... nothing..." I said as she put her soft lips on my forehead. "You can tell me anything Zed. After all, you're my first friend."

Her kind words pierced through me. "F-Friend?" I asked. I never had anyone want to talk about me or about my past before. I might as well also say that she was my first friend.

Syndra's P.O.V: 

Zed must have suffered a lot and I made him show me the scars on his face. "I-I'm sorry Zed." I said as I held my hand and sat back down. "It's ok." He said as he quickly ate his breakfast and left the kitchen. 

Sorry guys... I legit give up here ;A; Zed x Syndra is just too beautiful for me to write *^*

I'm really sorry but please enjoy the comic of Zed x Syndra. The link is the chapter before this if you ._. didn't pay attention to what I write ._.