Sona x Ezreal [pt.2]

GUYS I'M SOOOOOO SADDDDDDDDD!!! I ONLY GOT 77% ON MY GRADE 8 PIANO EXAM ;A; I FEEL PATHETIC ;A; *cries in corner*

Continuing Ezreal x Sona

Ezreal's P.O.V: 

After winning the battle and exiting the summoner rift, Sona had collapsed. Her hands were freezing and her head was burning up. "Crap, she has a fever." I quickly carried her and ran towards the doctor's office. "Please! Help Sona! She has a really high fever! I don't know what I can do but I want to help!" All of that started coming out of my mouth. 

The doctor took Sona and and tried to lower her fever, I assisted the doctor. "Sona should be fine now. You came in such a rush, are you her boyfriend?" The doctor asked. By the time I realized what she said, my entire face was tomato red and I tried to deny it. "N-No w-we're j-just f-friends! N-Normal f-friends!" I said as I ran into Sona's room.

I just realized, I shut the door and locked it. Sona and I were alone together. I quickly ran to her side and held her hand. "Please be alright Sona. I'm sorry for not listening to you. I'm sorry you had to disappear so many times because I didn't listen to your warning! But... but please! Just be alright!"

Team scores~
Ally team: 35/32/54
Irelia - 10/2/4
Fiora - 4/2/5
Annie - 7/3/3
Ezreal - 12/7/2
Sona - 2/18/32

Enemy team: 32/35/10
Illaoi - 2/9/2
Nasus - 2/5/2
Ahri - 3/7/0
Katarina - 16/12/5
Evelynn 9/2/1

As I exited the room to let Sona have some rest, I walked in the hallway silently and heard our team talking behind Sona's back. 

"Sona did great getting first blood but she was just garbage afterwards."

"Yea, I was amazed and I thought Sona would be awesome and get all the kills but she was just horrible!"

Then they laughed.

"18 deaths like what the heck! How can someone possibly die eighteen times! She must be extremely trash!"

I couldn't stand them talking trash about the girl I loved.

"How does someone in our team die more than the kills that they get like assists don't even count."

I couldn't stand it. I barged in. "YOU KNOW WHAT'S TRASH!? YOU'RE THE FRICKING PIECE OF TRASH! I DON'T EVEN CARE IF SONA WENT OUT 18 TIMES! SHE SAVED YOUR LIVES, SHE SAVED MY LIFE! I'M A PIECE OF GARBAGE AND EVEN SHE WOULD SAVE ME. SHE'S A REAL FRIEND UNLIKE YOU PEOPLE! SHE HEALED ME AND HELPED ME LIKE FOURTY TIMES! TO YOU SHE'S TRASH BUT TO ME SHE'S MY GODDESS!" I said as I stomped away, watching everyone's expression. They were surprised. 

"Did you just hear that? He called Sona his goddess." They started laughing.

My face was red and I stomped away. On my way, I stopped by at Ahri and Lux's place. They were Sona's closest friends I guess. "Oh hey Ezreal! You did great during the match. I'll be sure to win next time~" Ahri said with a seductive voice. I smiled. "I couldn't have done it without Sona though. She saved my life like fifty times." 

Ahri giggled. I turn to get a glimpse at Lux. Her cheeks were puffed. I tilted my head, confused. "Lux~~~" Ahri said. "W-What!!!" Lux said, stuttering. "You should tell Ezreal now~~~" I was confused. "Tell me what?" Ahri giggled. "I'll just say it for you. Ezreal!! Lux like-" Lux quickly covered Ahri's mouth. "NO! I'LL SAY IT MYSELF!" Ahri smirked. "I knew you would say that." She giggled. 

"Umm... well... Ezreal... I... I've had... feelings for... you." I tilted my head. "Sorry I couldn't hear you, please speak a bit louder." I saw Lux blushing. "I... I'VE LIKED YOU FOR A LONG TIME NOW! BUT YOU NEVER NOTICED ME! AND SINCE YOU DON'T LIKE ANYONE YET, IT MUST MEAN I HAVE A CHANCE WITH YOU!" She shouted in my face. 

Lux... likes me? Why would anyone like me? Especially Lux. She's a crowned princess. She's different from me and I do have feelings for someone else. "Lux, I really admire your courage to tell me but the truth is... I don't have any feelings for you and I'm already in love with someone else. And she's really special to me. Sorry."

I said as I left to visit Sona's room again. "Dang it. It's already six p.m. She must be hungry." I ran towards her favourite restaurant and bought her some curry, her favourite. "Take out please!" I shouted at the manager. "For Sona, correct?" I smiled and nodded. They quickly made curry for me, they heard about her being in the hospital so they didn't take any money. 

I took the dinner and ran towards Sona's room. Hope the hospital allows customers at this time.

Sona's P.O.V: 

I woke up in the hospital room. "W-What am I doing here?" I wasn't completely fine. I tried to sit up but I fell back down. Then I felt hands on my back. I looked up and saw Ezreal. "E-Ezreal!" I said as I tried to gain my energy. "Don't push yourself too hard Sona. You had a fever and you're not completely healed yet." He said. "No worries." I said as I tried to force myself to sit up again. "Sona I bought you dinner. Now listen to me and do as I say." I nods and he put up the pillow for me to sit against the wall.

He opened the lunchbox and showed me what he bought. "Curry!" I shouted then suddenly covered my mouth, trying not to get over excited. "I knew it was our favourite so I bought it for you. I smiled. "Say ahh." He said. Then he partly blushed.

Ezreal's P.O.V: 

It was my first time feeding a girl that I liked and I looked at her, not in the eye. I saw her partly blushing as well. She opened her mouth slowly and I fed her the curry. "I-Is it good?" I asked. "I-It tastes good." She said as she looked down on the bed. "E-Ezreal, I-I can eat it m-myself." She said as she reached out a hand to get the lunch box. Then her hands touched mine. She suddenly pulled away. "S-Sorry." She said. 

I wasn't paying much attention. "Sona... I want to tell you s-something important." She looked at me as if she were in love with me. Her eyes were sparkling. "You're beautiful...." Those words escaped from my eyes. I put the lunch box on the table and quickly covered my mouth. She started blushing like crazy. "E-Ezreal?!" I took her hand. 

"Sona! I've been in love with you for so long now, will you... will you go out with me?!" I said. She started blushing and tears ran down her cheeks. I thought I did something wrong. I was about to say sorry for startling her but she opened her mouth and played a song. And it told me... "I... love... you..." 

I started crying. "REALLY?! That's wonderful!" I said as I hugged Sona, putting down her instrument. "I love you Sona..." I said as she hugged me back tightly. "C-Can I keep feeding you then?" I said. Sona slowly nods and I fed her.