Jinx x Ekko

Thank you kebab310 for the request c:

Sorry for the late post as well... I've been trying to work on many chapters at a time so it took longer than expected ^-^

Jinx's P.O.V:

I sat there on the top of a building staring at the sky

I sat there on the top of a building staring at the sky. It's been a weak since Yasuo broke up with me and went to stay with another girl. Such a cheater.

I walked in the streets yesterday... alone... and I saw them... Yasuo and Janna in this store. They seemed happy together but I wanted to kill her... I wanted to destroy them. I wanted to destroy Yasuo for hurting me so badly.

I became less fierce then... he said I was too crazy... too outgoing and outrageous and that we wouldn't be good together if I kept acting that way. He told me he'd give me another chance. He did. And I blew it... I spent some days looking at the sky.

I then had a fight with Lux and the crew

I then had a fight with Lux and the crew... Janna was in it and I argued for that one reason. She was pretty... a wind sorceress and she matched Yasuo. I was just kind of jealous of her. She's just perfect and why couldn't I be that way?

Lulu and Lux seemed to miss me a lot. Poppy was angry and I saw that sadness in her but she couldn't show me it because it'd be like she's weak. And Janna... Janna stood there as if I were supposed to leave a long time ago. I felt like I saw this smirk on her face but I saw a tiny drop of tear fall down her cheek.

It's when it stroke me. Janna... she cried... when I left. I thought she was always cold hearted but I guess... I was still a very important part of her life. I'm sorry. I thought of you that way... A bad way... Please take care of Yasuo for me. I don't want to see him suffer anymore. After what I put him through, after this moment... All I want is happiness for both of them.

Janna then spoke to me as I left, hiding my feelings from them. "Crying isn't a sign of being weak Jinx... it's a sign that we can cry." I felt tears fall down and... I ran away hoping that they didn't see me this way.

~few months later~

Ekko's P.O.V:

Someone broke into my house and they started destroying almost everything I owned. My heart hurt and I didn't know what to think or do. But to kill whoever was in my way. The moment I walked into my house, I saw someone there. A big machine with giant claws and stretchy arms (just imagine Blitzcrank).