Shen x Akali [pt.3]

After playing League with my Silver 5 buddies ;-; and got 1/8/16 Annie Support ;-; I'm going into depression ;-; I wish I wasn't boosted ;-; I wasn't even in the same elo ;-; [i ish not even ranked and everyone was liek a god and could 1-shot me] ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-; ;-;

Can someone teach me how to play league ;-; I'm so bad at it ;-; 

Akali's P.O.V:

Katarina showed me to the hospital I'd be working at. Unfortunately... I'll have to be working with Shen... But fortunately, I'll have enough money at the end of the year to may for my family's entire rent and owed money. I'll finally have a complete and happy family once I return. I won't fail you dad... mom... I'll make you proud.

As I entered the hospital, there were many patients who gave me beautiful smiling faces and... I felt accepted. Then some cold-hearted old man bumped into me. "S-Sorry." I said. "Watch where you're going b*tch." He replied and walked away with his cane. I was really temped to knock his cane over and watch him fall to his face but... this was a hospital and I'm an honour to be here. I took a deep breath and walked to the receptionist. 

"Akali?" A tiny yet sad voice said. I looked down to see Amumu sitting there. I gave him a pat on the head and then he gave me my uniform wrapped up in a package. "Thank you Amumu." I said as I patted him on the head. I always found him really cute and I'd love to find a way to cure the sadness that he possessed.

I entered the staff room and bumped into someone. "S-Sorry!" I shouted, expecting it to be a patient. I saw Shen instead and I tripped on my back foot. He caught me by my waist and pulled me back up. Instead, I kicked him. "I don't need help from someone like you." I said in a mean tone. I don't care about him... He's a monster after all.

I got the folders and someone tutored me. Shen came in sometime afterwards. Shit... I hate that guy... why is he in here anyways... "Akali, meet Shen, our head doctor." No wonder... but who would want someone like him (-3-). Instead of showing my cold side to everyone in the room, I decided to be nice. "Hai~ Nice to meet you Shen~"

Shen's P.O.V: 

Why is she acting like this... Why is she acting as if she cared about me all of a sudden. I felt my cheeks heat up as I reached for her hand. She had a tight grip but it didn't look like it. It was so tight she could have ripped off my arm. 

Damn... I stared into her eyes but she couldn't exactly see mine because of my mask. Her smile, her outfit, she looked so damn cute when she was dressed like this... I want her... I want to make her my Juliet...

After that day, everything just went by so nicely, so smooth. Many patients were getting better, faster than ever and her face continued to brighten up the entire hospital. From a boring city to a happy and lively city. She moved everyone she interacted with... Even me... I felt like my heart belonged to her but... something wasn't right. Something stopped me from wanting to become someone closer to her. 

Father always said to be her Romeo but... I think I just wasn't ready... I didn't know how... I was afraid...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Afraid to make any kind of mistake.