Jhin x Jinx [pt.1]

Thank you Zylixx for the request c:

Jinx's P.O.V: 

As I walked down Piltover, I started setting bombs everywhere. It was fun, watching things blow up! IT was VERY FUN! As I heard 'boom!!' and lots of explosions everywhere! Yas! I loved seeing things blow up. It was the only fun thing in Piltover because Piltover was 

B O R I N G ! !

E X T R E M E L Y   B O R I N G ! !

Everywhere was pretty boring actually. Then I ran down the sidewalk because Vi and Caitlyn were chasing me. 

"You'll never catch me~" I said as I looked back at them. Their furious face was as serious as ever. It was fun! Making fun around the city was what I do! I ran up the most secure building in Piltover and I wrote my name all over it then I drew Caitlyn and Vi's face on it. Vi jumped up and starting chasing me so I bombed the entire building.

By the time, I ran away, Vi was still stuck so I wrote something on the floor. 

"You'll never catch me~ ;P"

I then ran away to the secret shelter I stored all my weapons in. And when I arrived, I saw someone in there. "Yo. What'cha doing in my space?" I asked rudely. He turned around and pointed a gun at me. I pointed mine as him. "I came here to find 'Jinx'." He said. "That's me you're looking for." I said as I lowered my gun.

He lowered his and walked straight towards me. "I have a mission I want to do with you." I smirked.

"Is it a fun mission?"

Jhin's P.O.V: 

After Jinx accepted my request to do a fun mission with her, we both walked down into a secret room full of insane people with missiles, guns, and lots of dangerous weapons. Then the memory of me being beat up by my father here, it hurt my heart. But I swept it off as usual. "Let's go Jinx." I pulled her hand as we walked to the back of the room and pulled off a piece of paper.

"What mission do you want to go on?" She gave the same smirk and pointed at the one in Piltover. She really liked destroying Piltover, didn't she? -_-

I grabbed the paper and I looked at the quest and it was killing Caitlyn, Vi or the entire Piltover. I sighed and we put the paper on the counter. "We'll be back." I said and Jinx and I left the room. "Sooooooooooo.... can we bomb Piltover now?" She said impatiently. "You're going to bomb up your storage as well?"

I said as I packed her stuff. "I already got everything I need and I don't even live in Piltover so everything is fine back where I live." She said to me. When I turned around to say something, I saw her throw ten bombs towards Piltover. I grabbed her right after she threw them then I saw a massive rocket head towards up. 

"JUMP!" She shouted and I jumped onto the rocket. "Let'z go!" She said as she dropped more bombs in Piltover. Then I realized that this rocket led into the core of Piltover. And I saw the most treasured building already bombed up ._.

There was an explosion and Jinx and I got out before it exploded. 

~after destroying Piltover~

Jinx took my hand and pulled me towards her house. Surprisingly, she was rich as hell. She had a mansion and lots of servants and maids. "What the actual heck?" I said. She smirked and put up her two fingers. Then as we walked into her house, she turned around to her table and took out something. 

When she looked back at me. I felt my entire face heat up but she couldn't see me through my mask. 

(picture of what Jinx looked like)

She looked cute as fck when she put on glasses

She looked cute as fck when she put on glasses. I never knew she had glasses. "Make yourself at home." She said as she exited the room. I heard a huge sound downstairs and I heard Jinx scream. "YOU'RE SO CUTEE!!!"

I walked down the stair case and saw a little panda girl.

(Picture of Panda Girl <<aka Annie)

Then something on the wall caught my attention

Then something on the wall caught my attention. I saw this poster.

(Picture of the poster)

It was a poster of Jinx being wanted

It was a poster of Jinx being wanted. I read the description and I saw the word 'Piltover' in it. Well I guess she's WANTED cuz she bombed up the entire place -_-

I then walked back upstairs and took out my gun. But my purpose of being here wasn't to do a mission with Jinx...

It was to kill her.

But I didn't want to kill her. After being with her for less than a day, I felt more alive. More free. More... relaxed. 

She was right. It was fun.

More fun than I ever had...