Veigar x Lulu and Teemo x Tristana [pt.3]

Continuing Tristana x Teemo and Veigar x Lulu...

Lulu's P.O.V: 

I woke up in Veigar's arms. His yellow eyes were staring at me. I suddenly bounced up and hit his forehead. "Owww...." I said as I held my head. I turned around to see if Veigar was alright. And when I saw him, I saw his cute face staring at me. 

I didn't know what I felt at the moment, my body and hands moved on it's own. Soon, I realize I was facing him. My lips were placed on his. I don't know what made me decide to do this and then I heard something outside. 

I turned away from Veigar, running around the house looking for Teemo and Tristana. As soon as I opened the door, smoke and fog came into my house. I ran outside, slamming the door behind me. "Tristana! Teemo!" I shouted and crawled up a tree. I saw two figures in the tree and two figures in the fog. 

As soon as I reached the top, I saw Teemo and Tristana. "Who are those people?" I asked Teemo. "We overheard some of their conversations. The one with the gun is named Graves. He's the one who set a fire in this forest and then Blitzcrank, the electricity guy just suddenly made an explosion. And I'm not sure how the fog came up but they're here to kill."

I was curious. To kill what? Hunting?

"They're here... To kill you." Teemo said. I jumped on another branch. "Why?" I looked at Teemo and Tristana confused. My best friend spoke to me in a really serious tone. "It's because they said you captured children from Bandle City and turned them into animals because you wanted to. Is it true?" 

I looked at my hands. "Yes. I did turn them into animals and flowers and fairies because... BECAUSE PIX TOLD ME IT WAS THE ONLY WAY THEY'D SEE THE WAY I SEE. I HAD NO FRIENDS TRISTANA. I HAD NO FUN. YOU LEFT ME TO GO TO SOME SCOUT WITH TEEMO! I NEEDED COMPANIONS... I... I missed you. I wanted to feel loved again so I brought in some lost children and played with them. I... I didn't mean to harm th-" 

I was cut off and some warm pairs of hands were on my mouth. "Shush you children." I recognized the voice. It was Veigar. "You're so loud. Anyone could hear you from miles away." 

"We should get rid of them... before they get rid of you." Veigar said as he jumped down, making a giant stun wall made of dark magic. Teemo jumped in and put on his mask. Placing down poisonous mushrooms. Tristana jumped in and fought them as well. 

I didn't want to go in... I didn't want to get hurt but because it's for my sake, they risked their lives. I... I am... cared for... I'm loved... I said as I tried to forget about the nightmare I had. 

I jumped down, healing everyone, turning things into animals to help boost everyone up. 

Tristana's P.O.V: 

It was all for Lulu's sake. She was one of my best friends and I had to cherish her. I do really love Teemo but if it's for Lulu, it's acceptable as well. I'd do anything. 

We fought and fought but every time, I got missiles in my face. Then I felt an electrical shock run through my veins. And I blacked out. Hearing Teemo scream my name. I'm glad... it was the last voice I heard...

Teemo's P.O.V: 

Tristana fell down. She was unconscious. Her heart beat was disappearing and I couldn't just watch her die. I shook her. Not believing that she would die. "Tristana! TRISTANA! TRISTANA!!!" I shouted on the top of my lungs. "DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE EVERYONE ELSE DID! I LOVE YOU TRISTANA! DON'T LEAVE ME!" 

But there was no response. Her limp body didn't move an inch and I placed her underneath the sacred tree. I turned around with red eyes. "You'll all pay for what you did to her." 

I stood up, taking my weapon. I ran straight in, doing all the damage I could. Setting traps and everything. No matter how thick the fog was, they always seemed to find out where I put my traps. 

~after the battle (I'm not good with battle descriptions so Imma skip all that)~

Veigar's P.O.V: 

I felt bad for Teemo. He said he loved Tristana very much. I wouldn't want to loose someone I cared about... the person I cared about...

Lulu...

I should express my feelings... if I have any. She might not believe me but if I said it, maybe... just maybe there would be a slim chance she felt the same. If she didn't feel that way, why would she suddenly kiss me. 

I walked over to Lulu and pulled her in my arms. I quietly whispered into her ear, "I love you Lulu." I didn't want to loose her the way Teemo lost Tristana. Lulu hugged me tightly and we both went to calm Teemo down. "Don't worry Teemo... I'm sure Tristana loved you as well." Lulu said as she handed him a note.

I watched as Teemo read it and cried. He then ordered us to kill him. Of course we couldn't do that. That night, Teemo was crying in his bed and by the time we woke up, we saw his body covered in blood and a note on the table. 

~the note~

I want to join Tristana in the after world. It would be the only way... we could be together... 

I love her... and she feels the same way. 

- Goodbye

Teemo

I didn't want Tristana to die but like I dun know how yordles work. I'm working on Ahri x Yasuo next!! wattpasdo << check out his account, his Yasuo x Ahri book is one of my favourites C: Also read the Zed x Syndra one as well C: If you can, check out Melodios as well <<great stories C: