Shen x Akali [pt.5]

Shen's P.O.V: 

Katarina and Akali have gone out for a while now... I'm getting kind of worried about them... are they alright? Did they get hurt somehow? I waited patiently at the dinner table, watching as the food gets cold. Then there was a ring on the doorbell. I rushed to open it. And I see Akali's face... though it was different. There were vines all over here and blood stained on her thighs, hands, clothes and face. It was a terrifying moment. I looked down to see her holding Katarina. "Take her." Akali demanded. I pulled Kat up into my arms. "A-Akali?" I asked... That was a different Akali I've seen.

"Take her. I'm leaving." She said as she walked away and back into the darkness. "FATHER! BRING SOME TOWELS AND HELP KAT!" I shouted as father rushed over and tried to heal her wound. I laid her down on the sofa and ran out to catch Akali. "AKALI!" I kept shouting everywhere. 

I fell down and deep into the ground where I saw Akali holding fire and her green eyes turned red. "Shen." She said with a smirk. "A-Akali!" I grabbed her and hugged her. "Why are you acting like this?!" She pushed me away. "Because I like it. I like being evil. I liked harming people all along!" She let out a beyond evil laugh. It hurt my ears. "Oh Shen~ I really liked you but you know... I could never like someone like-" 

I smashed my lips on hers and held her by her waist. I kept my eyes opened, staring right into hers and her eyes automatically turned green again. "S-Shen!!" She shouted as she pushed me away. "Don't push me away Akali. You just said you liked me!" I grabbed onto her and held her as tightly as possible. 

"N-NO! YOU CAN'T BE MY ROMEO!" 

"I already am Akali." I kissed her once again and slid a ring on her finger. "You're mine forever..." I said. She gave me this struggling look as if she were hesitating to tell me something... "My magic... will always captivate you Akali..." 

****

December 30th: I forgot I even wrote this xDDDDDDDDDD I think I last touched this book like weeks ago xDDDDD I hope you liked it. It isn't much but this is all I can think about them. I'm gonna read some more lores and do some research xd before I continue writing the next ship... which is Shyvana x Aurelion Sol...