Veigar x Lulu and Teemo x Tristana [pt.1]

Fourth Ship: Veigar x Lulu

Fifth Ship: Teemo x Tristana

I'm just going to write these two ships in one story because they're all yordles and they're all ._. insane in a way.

Also, I am very sorry for not being to update fast, it's because school finally started and I'm in grade eight now so things are a little different... I don't have a lot of homework for the past two days but I need to adapt to my waking schedule and my after school schedule so I'm not sure when I'll be updating again.

Lulu's P.O.V:

I stayed in the forest with Pix and my wild fantasies. Then I heard some explosions nearby. I quickly rushed over on my little yordle toes. Then I stopped in front of a river, and I found one of my best yordle friends, Tristana. She was always in my summoner rift games. She would usually call ADC and Veigar would complain.

She was injured, there were scratches all over her. "Tristana!" Pix said as he carried her over here. I took her into my den and healed her. All my friends and Pix tried to heal her as soon as possible. Then a few days later, I saw Tristana wake up. "Tristana!" I said as I gave her a big cuddly hug.

"Wha happen two u Tristana?" I asked her. "I got attacked by some ninja guy. I'm not sure what his name was... wait lemme think... umm... I think he was called... Zed or something like that." I wanted to take revenge on the ninja named Zed. How could he hurt my best friends. Then I heard another explosion. I ran outside and wandered around the area.

Then I saw Teemo, he was bleeding and I put up a shield and took him into my den as well. I healed him with Pix, like I did with my buddy Tristana. When he was all healed, I exited the room to find some berries that help regenerate health. I left Teemo in Tristana's care. I couldn't trust anyone more than I trust her.

Tristana's P.O.V:

I stared at Teemo's face. Hoping that he'd wake up soon. Lulu went out a while ago, I hope she returns soon. I look back at Teemo and he suddenly lifts his head. Then crash... his head came flying into mine and it knocked me backwards. "Oh... sorry Tristana." He quickly got up from the bed and helped me up.

"No problemo Teemo." He gave me his hand and I took it to get back up. As soon as he pulled me back up, our faces were extremely close. A blush appeared on our faces as we hear each other breathing rapidly.

Then I heard the cabin door open. There was someone at the door. "I'm sorry to bother your 'love issue' but I need you guys to help me." I turned around and jumped away from Teemo. "S-Sure Lulu." I said as I looked at her. "I need you to help me collect some fruits outside but be careful and try not to get captured by any of these." She then held up an iron net that can control yordles.

"Where did you get that?!" I shouted. She shrugged and put it down. I saw someone captured in it earlier and he's here with me." She then came closer to me, and only me. "He's also kind of cute to me~ Dark magician~" Then she bounced away and introduced a new yordle into the family. "This is Veigar. He's been captured by the Ionians (Was it the Ionians? Or was it the Demacians)?"

Teemo and I both went up to greet him. He didn't look like he had any problems with us, he was wearing a robe and he had gloves. Or it might have been just big metal hands that he was born with.

Veigar's P.O.V:

These are some strange yordles I met today. There was one with a cannon thingy and there was one that looked like a scout with mushrooms in a sac. Then the yordle girl with a purple hat and skin who saved me. What are with these people. I've already been isolated in the dark, I don't need companionship to survive anymore. But I'll try to play along with it. It might as well be interesting.

As the night came, I sat by a hole where I can see the sky. It's the first time I've seen it since I've been freed from that prison. The stars are beautiful. "Beautiful..." I whispered. I didn't realize that I said it out loud. Then Lulu came. "The stars... they are really beautiful. It's been the most breezy and beautiful night yet this year. Maybe it was because we're all together now. I think... this is our reward for... being all together and helping each other."

I thought she made no sense at first. How can god ever reward us with stars? He doesn't actually control them... or does he? But she was starting to make sense in a while. As long as we're together, good things will happen... and... I'm really happy I get to see something like this with someone I can finally trust. Someone who won't stab me while I walk on a path.

I got myself a blanked then when I returned, I saw Lulu asleep on her chair. "Kawaii~ ('cute' in Japanese)" I suddenly whispered. I shut my mouth, hoping that she didn't hear that. I then took off her hat and poked her face. She was asleep. Phew...

I sat on my seat and covered us with the blanket. "G'night... Lulu."

I also have another notice, this book might as well go on hold for now, due to some school issues (allergy issues and homework issues). I don't have enough time to write this and I'm also going to write another book that's going to be published sometime this month .-.