Yasuo x Ahri [pt.2]

Hmmm... just writing a part 2... the dream is still continuing, don't forget.

Yasuo's P.O.V: 

I didn't understand that woman with the scissors like blades << I'm not saying Irelia has funny shaped weapons ;-; I like her very much ;-; very aggressive top laner>>. I heard her mumbling things... 

"I killed... fallen soft... his son... how funny..." The words were all chopped up but when I thought about it clearly... I formed a sentence which could possibly explain what happened. 

'I killed the chief... you have fallen soft for his son now... how funny of you Ahri...' 

Which basically means... that Ahri... was responsible for making me lose everything... for making me pay for nothing... "Ahri... what have I done to you to have made you think this way... and done things this way..."

She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "Yasuo... You ripped my heart the day you said that you couldn't love me back because your father didn't like me. Your father treated me like a slave, his toy, his dog. He made me do everything he didn't want to do. It wasn't fair. I did everything for you and him and all you do is hurt me even more! I GOT TIRED OF HIM. I GOT TIRED OF SERVING YOU PEOPLE WHO TREAT ME LIKE A TRASH BAG."

"I said I loved you because I do... but you... you just.... Don't respect me the way I do to you... WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ALL THIS WAS TO GAIN YOUR LOVE AGAIN!" She didn't sound happy. And I wasn't either. 

It was true I could not possibly love Ahri because my father told me that I couldn't. But... My father said he'd treat Ahri like a princess. I guess... he was a father who lied to protect a coward... his son was a coward and I'm not going to continue making the mistake... again.... and again...

Ahri's P.O.V: 

I told Yasuo to truth. He's going to hate me... No one's going to like me... The story's going to repeat again. I DON'T WANT THIS ANYMORE! Then I felt something wrap around me and I felt something on my shoulder. "Ahri... Im' sorry... Is it too late?" I was confused for a second... Too late for... what?

"Ahri... is it too late for me to say... I love you?"

~end of dream~

I thought for a long time and I remembered... "Love?" I said. As Ahri bent down and we kissed. "I love you Ahri... thank you..."

Thank you wattpadso and Melodios for inspiring me to write this ship C:

for waiting..."