Sona x Lee sin [pt.1]

Guys... you don't know how much this hurts my heart ;-; 

Ezreal x Sona ;A; I'm breaking into a million pieces ;-;

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Sona's P.O.V: 

It was valentine's day today and a few people came to give me chocolates. I was surprised they even thought about me. In my childhood, I was still mute and people would used to bully me, thinking I didn't have the guts to talk back. It was a hard and cold time for me. I was never thought of until I came to the high school I'm in now. With my friends, Ahri and Ashe, I got more confidence and I began to fight back, not letting anyone put me down or hurt me. It was the right choice. 

One by one, they came up to me. First it was Ezreal and his voice was shaky but he was cute. I liked him for so long now but I knew Lux wouldn't approve... Lux was scary, her laugh and her face, everything was scary about her. I hated her so much and I'd still get scared when she walked over. I'm sorry Ezreal, I can't love you back. He shoved the chocolates in my hand and ran away. 

Jhin was next. Then Thresh, Draven and Mordekaiser. I heard Ahri giggling in the back and she started smirking. She pushed me and I fell forward, tripping over Thresh and Draven's foot, landing on someone skinny. I had my hands beside my head and my eyes shut. I felt something warm underneath me. I slowly open my eyes and see an almost bald guy. I freaked out and jumped off him. Shaking my hands around. I wanted to say something but I couldn't talk. I looked at him again and realized he had something wrapped around his eyes. Did something happen?

I poked his face and he grabbed my hand. Ashe rushed over and helped him up. "This is Lee Sin." She said, I nodded. "Lee Sin, this is Sona." The boy bowed and kissed my hand. "Nice to meet you Sona." SUCH A GENTLEMEN, I thought.  

Lee Sin's P.O.V: 

The smell of this Young Lady is amazing. She had a soft gown and she smelled like flowers. I kissed her hand and I felt her heart race. I heard something to the side, people were pushing and shoving each other, I heard them mumbling about her too. How I was lucky that she fell on top of me and how I got to kiss her hand.

She was trembling and I think she didn't want to cause any trouble. "Sorry, but Sona and I have been dating for a while now." I said as I kissed her soft lips. Her heart beat rose and everyone was surprised. I picked her up and carried her outside in my arms. As soon as we couldn't be seen together near the school, I put her down and apologized. "I know you didn't want to be trouble, that's why I said that... Sorry."

"N-No it's alright, it was for my purpose. T-Thank you though..." I read her mind... [JUST PRETEND LEE SIN CAN READ MINDS CUZ IT WOULD MAKE THIS EASIER FOR ME :3] I placed my hands and hers and felt her heart still beating. "Have you kissed anyone before?" I asked, she nodded.

"Did you like my kiss?" She didn't respond. 

"You don't like my kiss?" There was no response either.

"So you don't like me at all..." She suddenly shook her head and held my hand tighter... I guess she does like me... as a friend of course. 

"You're cute... Sona..."