Netflix and Chill

~A T H E N A P.O.V~

Opening my eyes they're met with the sun, I roll over to check my nightstand for the time but I'm met with a solid body.

Jasmine groans shooing me away from her, holding in a laugh I slowly get out of my bed and walk into the bathroom.

Flicking on the light I met with bed hair and smile, I try to make a straight face but my smile continues to come back. Memories from last night flow into my mind and I have to say, it was a good night.

Where shall I start, hmm?

How about when Jasmine was dancing on top of a kitchen table.

"You think she'll fall?" Jonas questions as we watch Jasmine and some guy dance together while a crowd cheers them on.

Kaden moves closer to the table, "Let's get her down before we find out." He chuckles.

The fact that Jas would let herself loosen up this much is surprising yet amusing, "Athena!" She yells over the music and cheering.

I wave laughing at her, "Hi!" I smile.

Kaden reaches for her hand as she detaches herself from the guy, jumping down she lands on the floor barley stabling herself.

"Let's get you home." I walk behind Kaden as she clears a path to get Jasmine out of the house.

When getting to the outside air I take in a deep breath now inhaling clean air, well somewhat clean.

"She's staying over at my house tonight," I inform him from behind.

"Your car?" He questions nodding to my parked jeep.

"Yes." I unlock the car door using the sensory key.

We load a giggling Jasmine into the back seat of the car, I go in to buckle her up but she resists.

"Wait," she drags out trying to get up but I hold her down, "I left my shoe."

Looking down at her feet her right shoe is missing from her foot, leaving her in only her socks.

I try not to laugh as I finally get her seatbelt on, "If you take this seatbelt off, you'll never see your shoe again." I tell her.

Jasmine seems to get serious as she nods understanding what I'm saying, "I won't, I promise."

Smiling in victory I close the door and turn to an amused Kaden, "You're such a good mom." He laughs.

"Well this mamma needs to get off her feet, I guess this is goodnight." I play along with his joke smiling.

Kaden smile falters a bit before coming closer to me, "Remember what I said about fate?"

"Yes." I nod.

Kaden places his hands flat against my back holding me in place, "Do you think we should seal this night with a kiss?" He asks.

There's no time for me to think, no time for me to know that my fate will be sealed after uttering one word.

"Yes."

"What the hell did I drink last night?" I hear Jasmine complain.

After doing my business and freshening myself for the day, I come out to find Jas sitting on the edge of the bed holding her head in her hands.

Laughing I look through one of my miscellaneous drawers to find some Advil.

"Here." I toss the bottle to her which she catches with ease.