The Last Free Night

Start from the beginning

"Elle? Me and a stripper? No way, I like my women with class!"

I hoped my class would preserve more than anything else could. She taught me it was not about the money, it was how I carried myself and I say I carried myself rather well everyday. "woman what am I without you? You are wild!"

Damn did I love her.

The Next Day

"Baby come on! We gotta and don't you want the prettiest nails for our wedding tomorrow?" I yelled as I pulled my fiancee in our vanity room.

"But they're gonna pluck my fingers off! I haven't got my nails done in the past five months and last time I did it hurt like hell!" as if that was bringing any reason to why she couldn't get her nails done.

"I know these women and they worked for me before, they aren't gonna hurt you and guess what?"

Bribery does get you everywhere however. "I'll take the two- thousand off your card if you do it for me," the girl loves her own independence and getting paid on her own. I had given her an easy ten thousand whenever we were together. That ten thousand was being put in her account every other week.

"D'oh! Okay!"

She comes with me into our vanity and there are my massaging chairs, stylist and a bath tub. She pulls away. "whats wrong now?" I ask.

"I don't want them shaving my legs and other stuff, only you can do that!"

I rolled my eyes, "girl please."

We'd let them get our nails done." so tell me... What are you going to do tonight?" Ashley asks me.

I could see myself doing a few things tonight but mostly I might just do nothing, I might just wait until she comes home and goes to sleep then watch her all night. Just like I used to. Or be a normal person and not a creep and have a few funky crotched strippers dance on me.

Maybe hang out with my sisters. My mom and step dad we're taking care of Dior, Georgia and Caelan. "the usual, drinks with my sisters and maybe going out of town to do a few other things! This is my last day of freedom and tomorrow begins my new exciting life of screaming kids, nagging beautiful wife." the whole lot.

But in actuality I'm going to the hole. Not the prison where everyone thought Alex was hanging at but he was in a hole, that was in another hole where no one'd ever find him and where he could never get out of. I'd spend my last few hours of being a free person this way. Drinking and kicking the shit out of him. Then stay true to my word and go out the city to buy my fiancee her wedding present.

I had promised her I wouldn't but I live to lie about simple things.

*Flashback *
In the operation room...

"take it away! Take it away! "

*over *

Okay so I lied, I do not lie about simple things.

I shook my head from those uncomfortable thoughts." how about you? " I asks.

"Well the girls aren't telling me yet but they say it's going to be wild." she tells me.

I chose a nail color after they finished cleaning my nails and waxing my legs. I'm surprised it didn't hurt like it usually did.

Something cold and shaky grew inside of me though. Was I getting wedding jitters? "is it cold in here or what?"

Ashley giggles. "you are just nervous." she assures me.

I nodded. "right." agreeing with her.