Details about the Dream

Nessie's POV

After I told my family about my dream leaving out that Jake's eyes were gold, and that there was a girl there to. I needed to find out who that girl was first before I could tell them about the girl and the detail that Jake"s eyes were gold.

"What does this dream mean?" Mom asked,

"I don't know" Carlisle confessed.

"Renesmee, are you hiding any other information about the dream that is important, or weird" Dad asked.

I pretended to think "no whatever I told you that's all I know" I lied.

"Ok Renemee" dad said.

Aunt Alice sat beside me and huged me while I cried, I was still shaking because of the dream. That dream scared me, I wanted to see Jake, but I knew that right now I needed to calm down before I could see him.

"D-Dad am I gonna be okay?" I asked

"Renesmee gou will be okay, nothings gonna happen to you" Dad replied like he used to before Jake and I left.

"Renesmee why don't you call Jake, I bet he's gonna wanna talk to you"  Mom says.

"Thanks, mom" and I leave the room.

Jake's POV

What happend to Nessie, I play the whole scene in my head but there's nothing. Nessie never acted like this before, never towards me. The way that Nessie looked at me, made me wounder if I did anything to hurt her.

Then I heard my phone go off and I read the caller ID it read Nessie. I picked the phone up.

"Hi Jake can we talk?" she asked me.

"Sure where should I meet you" I asked Nessie.

" The main house" Nessie replied in a soft tome.

"Sounds good what time" I asked,

"Up to you" Nessie said.

"Ok about I head there now, ill call you when I get there" I explained.

"Sounds good,  see you in a bit" Nessie said.

Then the line went dead amd I hung up put my phone back in my pocket, and went on my motercycle and headed to the main house.