Today

Well today was school I got up like every morning put a Tee shirt on and Tights and a Jean Jacket, and went down stares I didn't even bother to say bye or anything I just left before Jacob noticed.

Yes I know that's rude to leave without saying bye but I was not in a good mood I missed my Parents I missed everything and I just wish I could see them but I can't so I Just left it alone.

Once I got to the school I headed to my locker grabbed my binder and headed to class I didn't say anything O did the work and left that was it. Once school was over I decided to head to the forest for a stroll.

It was so much fun Just being in the forest and remembering what it was like when my mom was here but I couldn't remember a thing anymore it's like I remembered the words she said just not what she looked like but I knew I looked like her.
I just hoped one day I would see her again and my dad I missed my family so much but never has the chance to tell anyone how I felt I was good at hiding it but not telling it.

After a long time of walking I saw my house I headed inside, and to my surprise I saw Jacob with 2 other people.
I hope you liked the chapter don't forget to like and comment thank you so much twilight fans if you have any Questions for me can you please put them under the comment box that would be greatly appreciated.