Woods

Bella's POV
After Nessie had dinner with Jacob. I was cleaning up the kitchen with the help of Rosalie. When all a sudden I heard Jacob and Edward fighting. I ran out the door and got in the middle of them before the fight could continue.

Rosalie grabbed Jacob, and pulled him back while I tried to get Edward to calm down.
Then I yelled
" WHAT IS GOING ON."
Edward said angrily
"Renessmee left because of him."

Then I turned to Jacob
" what did you do."

Then Jacob told Me the whole story by the end of it. I wanted to cry I lost my baby girl once I am not loosing her again, and then I said
" I'm gonna look for her."

Then Edward grabbed my arm but I gave him that look that I am going any way.
Then he said
" I am going with you."
Then Rosalie said
" me too."
And then just before Jacob said he was gonna come I told him to stay here. Just in case she comes back.

But too be honest I am pretty sure if he came Renessmee would have yelled at him, and would of put her self threw allot of pain.

Me, Edward and Rosalie left toward the forest I heard a girl crying. And at that exact moment I knew who it was. I ran toward the girl and saw Renessmee she looked so sad and so hart Brocken. I went up to her and gave her a hug then she said
" I am so sorry."
Then I said
" Sweetie I love you, but running away is not ok and next time be honest with me ok."
Then Edward pinched in and said
" We love you."

Then she got up and gave us a hug. I was so happy to find her, and I am never letting her go and that's a promise.

After that me, Edward, Rosalie  and Renessmee. Were on our way home when Renessmee was getting really tired. Edward bend down and gave her a piggy back all the way home.

When she got home Edward put  Renessmee in bed and tucked her in, and Jacob left to go home, and we decided to watch a movie with the rest of the family.