Everything

Nessie's POV
What am I going to do? I have one hour to make a decision. I can try to escape but what if they catch me, I will be as good as gone.

So then what do I do? If my family do realize where I am there not going to get here on time. Even if they do I will be as good as dead.

Bella's POV
"Hurry up" I say.

"I'm going as fast as I can" Edward says threw clenched teeth.

"Edward by the speed where going where going to get there by tomorrow, and we don't have until tomorrow" I explain.

"Bella she's smart and strong she'll be fine" Edward says.

"Yea sure she'll be ok when she ends up dead or better joining the Volturi" I say still very pissed.

After that comment everyone is silent. I look back and Jake looks down at the seat on the other side near the window where my daughter used to sit.

"Jacob it's not your fault" Edward says.

"Yes it is I'm the reason she's in this mess." Jake says with a heartbreaking tone.

"Where going to get her back and that's a promise even if we half to fight are way through" I say

"Bella be releastic that will never happen in a thousand years." Jake says still true go to argue is point.

"Jake, Renesmee loves you so much that she is not going to give up. She will fight to the very end for you. I know you will do the same" I say again with a more convincing tone.

"Bella I hope your right." Jake says still worried about Renesmee but I know that I helped him because Edward whispers in my ear "I believe you helped him, and    I also believe that our daughter got her confidence from you."

"I just hope she doesn't go through with the Volturi's plan" I say.

"Bella I know that our daughter will figure out a way to spear time" Edward  simplifies.

Alice's POV
I still feel like it's my fault for this whole disaster. Right now where

driving to the parking lot.
"I'm suprised we didn't get a ticket with your driving skills" Jasper says looking over at Emmet.

And we all start laughing. It feels good laugh. I missed hearing laughter and people smiling. Lately everyone was quite so just to hear is talk and laugh for the first time in weeks feels amazing.

"Alice common"Jasper replied

"Uh...yeah" I reply. After grabbing our bags, we head to the Aircraft maintenance checks.

The lady there scanes are bags and that then scans us.After that we head onto the plane. 

I whisper in Jasper's ear "I hope Renesmee can delay the deadline."

He whispers back "she will, she'll find away too delay the deadline."

Edward's POV
"Edward" Bella said looking up.

"Yea Bella" I smile.

"I love you" she says

"I love you too, I have loved you for a thousand years" I smile back at her.

And right then the song I plays and all I do is look at her and she looks at me. We both sit there in absolute silence. To be honest I don't care who's looking at us,because right now the only thing that matters are us  in this plane listing to our song.