Family

Nessie's POV
I was more happier then ever being around my parents and my family made me feel wanted again.

Feeling like I was important to the world. Feeling like I knew who I was, and not pretending to be someone I am not anymore.

My whole life was going to change for now on it wasn't only Jacob and me it was now Jacob me My parents Auntie Alice Auntie Rose Uncle Emmet and Uncle Jasper and my grand parents.

I was so happy that night my mom came in my room and said "Renesmee I wasted to talk you"
I looked up at her and said with a smile
" about what."
Then my mom said " I wanted to let you know why you had to flee the country."
I replied in a calm tone
"Ok"
Then she bagan to tell me and while she told me the story of what happened I couldn't help but feel guilty for thinking my mom hates me.

She wanted to get rid of me but really she did it for my own safety she send messages me to another country with Jacob to make sure I stayed hidden and safe my mom and dad loved me so much that they let me go.
I said in a soft kind voice

" thank you"

Then she looked down at me and said

" I had no choice it was for your own safety"

And with that my mom left the room and I sat on my bed for the first time relishing that I was more then a Hybrid. I was a hybrid with very special powers and abilities that most people don't have.