Jacob vs Wolf

Nessie's POV

I got up to see the wolf, and it was black this was not Jacob it came toward me and tried to attack me. I did not want to hurt it but it gave me no choice. I went to attack and the wolf scratched my arm very deep. It hurt a lot I yelped in pain but got up again and started to scratch it we were fighting for about 10 minutes until the wolf shoved me into a tree, and I feel to the ground knocked out. But the last thing I see is Jacob charging at the wolf which seemed to be the Alpha.

Jacobs POV

When I saw Nessie on the ground knocked out I looked at the wolf and realized it was the Alpha now I was even more pist off, and attacked the wolf. Me and him were fighting one on one and there was a whole crowd watching us all the wolves came to see the show. The wolf tried to scratch me but I pinned it to the ground and soon anoph did I know I won the fight. I was the new Alpha of the pack but my real worry was to get Nessie home before anything else. 

 I turned back to my human form, and grabbed Nessie and carried her home. Once we got home I put her in her room and  I went to take a shower once I was done and all dressed. I went to see Nessie but she wasn't there I started to get  worried so I went down stares and almost out the door until I heared someone call me from the leaving room she turned to look ar me and said "Thanks."

I looked at her and said "no problem." I decided to Join her on the couch as if I knew that are life was going to be different. I was worried but excited but I left all those feelings behind as I thinked  about the positive of things after a while me and Nessie headed upstairs to bed I saw Nessie going in her room and then the door shut behind her I went in my room and fell on the bed to tired to even care.

Enjoy the book don't forget to like and comment thank you!