Arrivel

Nessie's POV
When we arrived to the airport we grabbed our bags and headed to wear the workers were and they let us on board I was sitting beside Jacob and my grandparents.

Threw the whole ride I listings to Centuries by Fall out boy and started thinking about my parents and my arrival.

The more I thought about meeting then the more I got nerve us will my parents like me or would they hate me.
Then all a sudden Jacob said

"Your parents will love you."
Knowing that Jacob was around and he would be there threw it all made me feel better.
I replied with a smile

" why is it al the time when I am sad your here to make me feel better."
Jacob replied

"Maybe it's because I care about you and plus I imprinted on you when you were born."

Then we both smiled he grabbed my hand and told me that he won't let anything happen to me. After that me and Jacob didn't talk because we were rather sleeping or we were eating.

Once we arrived In the US.  We leaved the air plane and headed into the car where Jacob introduced me to his father.

I found out a lot about my parents and Jacobs past he was friends with my mom hated my dad but he got over it when he met me and he imprinted on me ever since then everything clicked in.