Introduction

Hy I am Maddie and I hope you enjoy this book don't forget to comment after every chapter thank you. BTW there is some more info in the video about the fight if you want to here more thank you.
Now let's get to the book
Intro to her life
Nessie was 6  years old when her and Jacob left It all began when she was playing in the forest by herself. A new vampire clan saw her and thought she was Immortal and started to run toward her when Nessie saw them she started to scream.

Edward heard her and ran towards the voice and his wife Bella was beside him with fear in her eyes. When they saw the other vampires Bella tried to reason with them that she wasn't immortal but they didn't listen and the girl with the blond hair almost killed Nessie but Bella pinned her to the ground.

All a sudden Jacob comes and Bella looks at him and said
"Take care of my daughter." and with that Nessie got onto Jacob's back and they were both on their way through the forest on to a new begging to a new city and a  new start. 

  since her and  Jacob left the city. She only remembered somethings about her mom and dad. She moved to a small town with a huge forest BTW they live in the forest. It's been 3 years now since they moved and now she is 14. Now let's get to the actual book.

Nessie's POV
I wake up to the sound of my alarm I got changed into a plaid shirt a black tank top and tights. After I was done getting dressed, and brushed my brown long curly hair I came down the stares. Ok I know I don't look nerves but trust me I am this was a big year for me I was 14 and I was just starting highschool.

Once I got to the kitchen I saw Jacob eating breakfast and another plate on the other side for me there was there  eggs toast, and fruit with a blue berry blast smoothie. He looked up at me and said,  "hey good morning"

I looked at him and  stated, "good morning"
he looked at me and said with a smile
"common high school is not that bad trust me."

I looked at him and said " sure."

"You'll see Nessie you will make a lot of friends just like your mother." he replied

I gave him a tiny smile I sat down at the table and started to eat. Once I was done  breakfast I grabbed my lunch money and put it in my bag and then grabbed my phone and put it in my bag along with the charger. Once I was done packing up I left toward Castilian high.

Sea later fellow twilight fans!