blacked out

Jake's POV
After 8 hours of being on the plane we were finnaly about to land.
Nessie was still sleeping, her head on my shoulder. I nudged her a little which woke her up

"were here" I said.

"Okay"she replied in a soft tone.

Once the plane offically stoped. The wommen on the speaker spoke. But Ness and I were to busy whispering stuff to eachother.

After I saw the cullens getting up and getting ready to leave that was the signal for us to head out. On the way of 0f the plain Ness almost tripped but luckely I cought her.

"Ness you okay" I whispered.

"Yea, thanks" Ness replied.

Once we got into Edwards car. We left towards the main house.

Nessie's POV

The car ride was quite know one spoke. I couldn't help but notice how tired Jake seemed. I don't think Jake got any sleep, he looked even worse than he did yesturday.

"Jake when was the last time you have slept?" I asked concerned.

"3 days ago" he replied.

Oh my god this is my foult were the only thoughts going through my head.

"Renesmee calm down, its not your fault" Dad reasoned.

But I just ignored him. And the car ride was silent.

Once we got to the house. My dad and mom went inside, and Jake and I were heading inside until my vision went blurry. And the last thing I saw was Jake before I blacked out.