Blood thirst

Nessie's POV

Ok after I found my locker I opened it, and grabbed my water bottle that was filled with blood.   After I drank some I grabbed a pack of gum from my bag.

After brake I headed to room 56 which was the art room it was a huge room that had art panting all around it and poetry which I loved.

The whole class I would just drink my water bottle trying not to think of  anything that would get me in trouble.
The teacher looked at me and said in a loud voice
"I don't think this is working for us."
I looked at her confused and said
" what's not working for us?"

As I looked up at her confused. The teacher looked at me and said,
"do your work or go the office is that better"
I replied "yes and what are we drawling."
The teacher looked mad this time really mad like I just bit her.
"drawl something that expresses you."

Then she sat down and started to mark the art assignment. 
I kept on thinking how can I drawl something that represents me without drawling wolfs or vampires then I got it I drew a sunset I loved sunsets.

Flashback
I remember when I was younger when me and my mom would watch the sunset together it was so beautiful every time I thought of sun sets it reminded me of her, and how much I missed her.

Back to the class room
I started to drawl the sun and Lake  but I left out my mom and me. Once I was done I went up to the teacher and she looked at me shocked and then she said "You drew that."
I looked up at her confused like what did she think I did copied it off my phone and then I said "Yes.

then she looked at me and said "maybe you should tell the office about where you got the picture from." I looked up at her really mad but decided not to say anything and headed to the office when I got there I sat in the office room, and  plunged my ear phones in and listened to black vial bride's.

Finally school was over I grabbed my bag and tuck off I ran straight to the woods before anyone noticed me. Once I got deep enough in the forest I went to find some fresh blood hey I was thirsty don't blame me blame my thirst.

After I found my target I tackled it making a scar in its back and bit into it. Wants I got my thirst under control I took a breath mint for Jacob's sake. When I got home I put my bag down and yelled "Jacob I'm home."

No answer I go to the back to see if he went to ketch his lunch but not there I went upstairs not there he was no where I looked everywhere he was no where in sight. So I just sat down and waited usually he was home at 4 but I think he got jelled up trying to find us dinner we don't live on the path like normal people do.
We live in the deepest part of the forest were all the wild animals are.

After waiting for a while I decided to go outside to get some fresh air and do my afternoon exercise to clear my head not from school but just from everything that went on. I put my running shoes on the ones I use for my morning exercise and took off I ran all around going so far and so fast soon I couldn't even see my house it was just trees then all a sudden I got knocked down bye something and it was not Jacob I wish it was.

Hey guys I hope you like the book so far don't forget to comment. I hope you Enjoyed it.