Last day of School

A whole year has gone by and now it's the last day of school Nessie and Jacob have been dating.

Nessie's POV
It's been a crazy year, and today is the last day of grade 9. I am so happy what happened this year. From meeting my mom to dating Jacob.

It was the last day of Home school for grade 9, and dad decided to put a movie on and make me fill out the blanks.

After the movie. School was done, and Jacob came over and then in front of everyone he asked me out on a date.
When I asked him where we were going . He smiled and replied in a pay full tone it's a surprise, and with that he left.

I knew if everyone was not there he would've kissed me I could tell by the way he said the words and the way he he gave me a hug when he left.

After that I turned back to see Alice un patiently wanting to do my hair and help get me ready for my date with Jacob.

So I asked in a joy full tone

"Alice could you please help me get ready for my date with Jacob?"

Then she smiled and stated in the happiest tone
"Omg yes I thought you would never ask."

And with that we headed up stairs straight to the washroom to get me ready after a couple of hours of doing my hair and makeup it was finally tome for my dress.

Alice asked
"Rosalie can you go into Renessmee's closet and get me the three dresses in the back?"

Then Rosalie replied
"Sure and in a split second she came back with the dresses. (Btw the dresses are  under the writing.)

First dress

First dress

Second dress

Second dress

Last dress

After I got a chance to look at the dresses. I instantly fell in love with the third one it was so nice and simple and I just liked it. Alice looked at me and could just tell that I loved the dress.

After I was done I heard a knock on the door. I heard my Dad call me then Alice replied
"She is coming."

After I was dismissed I headed down the stairs Jacob looked at me, and Said "you look beautiful Nessie."
Then my mom said
" her name is Renessmee."
Then I mumbled
"Whatever."

But it seemed like I wasn't that quite because Jacob started laughing until I kinda elbowed him in the side.

Then he mumbled
"ow."
I started to laugh and then my dad went on with some rules like bring her home by 11 and no later.

Before my Dad could finish I gave him a hug and he gave me a hug back. Then Jacob grabbed my hand and we headed out the door.

I looked at him, and he could tell I was nervous. Then he replied

"Don't worry your fine. Nothing's gonna happen to you. I won't let anything hurt you."

Right after Jacob said that to me I gave him a hug and he returned the hug. Then he passed me a helmet and before I knew it we were passing the forest, and grandpa Charlie's house.

Once we got farther from the forest he pulled up at a building, and we went In it was nice not to fancy just the way I liked it. It was like a bar but it was also like a restaurant It was brown not to big there was a lot of people here and before I knew it me and him were dancing and all my worries, my troubles everything disappeared and it was just me and him.

After we danced for an hour or two I was getting hungry, and so was Jacob we sat Down at the closet table we could find. After two minutes a person came and asked us what we wanted to eat.

I asked for pasta and coke for Jacob and me to share. We also orders a cheese burger for the two of us to share. Jacob asked for 3 big stakes just for himself. I am pretty sure that the person who was eating us thought that we were crazy for ordering a huge meal.

After the huge meal we started dancing again until Jacob and me got tired. We payed for everything and left. We headed somewhere else somewhere farther from home.

Just in the middle of the ride I heard a voice it was deep it sounded a lot like someone I knew but I couldn't grip on it.