The Nightmere

Nessie's POV
It's been two weeks since I have seen Jane and Alec, and it's been two weeks since I have been unconscious. Right now I am in my room lying down beside Jake, and thinking about what Alec said.

After a while I fell asleep. In my dream I was lying down on Jacobs lap. I heard a laugh I decided to get up and find out who was laughing. The first thing I heard was "we should kill him first." The fist voice said.
"No were following Aro's orders and taking her to him and he will choose what to do with her." A second voice said, "I still wanna kill someone." The first voice said.
"ENOUPH." A third voice said.
I ran toward the voices until I saw Alec,
Jane, and a new member of the Vulturi. They saw me and I attached soon we were fighting each other. I ran towards Jane but Alec caught me smashing me to the ground me loosing my balance and following backwards falling off the stairs. I got up by the time I ran toward him trying to attach. The  new member smashed me to the wall punching me and kicking me. When he finally let me go I fell on the ground in pain yelling, and crying.  I tried to attach but I was too weak instead he threw me on the ground hurting me even more.