When You're Feeling Better

Start from the beginning

I cut up her steak for her in one inch pieces. She shakes her head but I grab her cheeks to pop open her mouth and then her lips are parted. She's trying to lock her lips. "be a good girl with me baby, perhaps I'll fuck you good when we get home." she wasn't going for it. "eat the fucking food please or I will buy a fresh dildo and fuck your pretty little mouth open babe."

Even Dominance wasn't getting me anywhere. "you signed a paper now no matter what if you've just given birth you still have to listen to me, no matter what the you lost you listen to me! I fucking love you and I'm not going to let you abuse yourself so one more time you start chewing until I get the mouth gag." she knew what the enlarged ring of the open mouth gag would do. She's be forced food into her mouth until it back up and she didn't have much of anything else to do other than chew.

"Fine." she spoke. Her voice was very hoarse. 

I felt like crying. Is this what we've come to? I threaten my fiancee to eat and go to the extremes? She begins to eat and blushes. I rest my head on her collar bone. "thank you." she was my entire life. "thank you, thank you, thank you..."

We hear a knock at the door, she stops eating. "keep eating-- Come in!" behind the sliding class door is Vera, Heidi, Irina, Joss , Alan, Madelyn, Paris and Paul. 

Ashley's face brightened. "Elle!" Joss came running to my side almost squeezing the life out of me. 

"Oh!" I groaned. "Joss, I love you but be mindful of my stitches please." even I had almost forgot I had stitches. Madelyn, Paul and Paris came to check on Ashley and I. I got up and hugged each and every one of them. 

"We missed you guys both." Madelyn said now crying. "Ashley we're all so sorry."

I shook my head and mouthed. "don't say that" so Madelyn and Paris. They both looked shocked. Paul came with a giant teddy bear, almost like one I gave Ashley from before when we first met. "hey honey how about you eat, okay?"

I told Josslyn to stay in the room with Ashley while she was eating and laying on top of the very big big. We took the conversation outside. "hey guys I really do thank you all for coming but--"

"You need to call Dr. Waltz. He's a great doctor and what he'll do is get her back on track okay?" Alan suggested.

"Alan thank you truly but Ashley does not need any more therapy than the one she is receiving from Tussaud. She just needs her motherly instincts to kick in and she'll be okay I know she will-- She has to." Ashley's mindset was still in this 'fight or flight' mode. She was choosing flight, to fly in millions of miles between heaven and Earth to just fall until she crashed. "all she needs from us is support. We do not need to say anything that will spark up thoughts about Virginia."

"That's a very beautiful name." Paris says. "what about your um... Son?"

"What son? There's just Caelan and only him." I said very defensively. 

"Eliza we've been looking for a child to care for please let us have him instead, we'd be the perfect parents." Paul begged. I wish they'd bought that up sooner or then at least the spawn could have had a home or caring parents. He's probably in the hospital incinerator right now. Burnt and turned into ash. Somewhere he's in heaven where his blameless soul is now playing and there are people taking care of him.

"Paul... Paris I wish I could but it's already too late now and what has happened is done even in my best interest there is nothing I could do as much as I'd like to give him to you." I said while looking down at my hands. 

"Why did you do such a thing? He is your blood Eliza." Madelyn pressed. 

"I - He looked too much like his father but his skin was blue as if he was dead yet he was crying, his eyes were the darkest grey like a charcoal and behind that grey it was yellowed and at the corners it was red in his eyes like he was a mutant, his hands were balling up a pool blue color and his lips were really red... He wasn't healthy."