"In my Jeep though?" Alan asked.

"Alan do not give me this shit right now! Ashley's going the fucking pop!" Joss yelled.

They helped me get in the car carefully. Eliza was to my left and Joss was to my right while Vera and the baby were in passenger seat and the bags we packed were at the trunk while Alan started the car. "oh fuck!" I uncontrollably screamed. "you fucking step on it now Alan!"

"Hold on!" Alan turned the cop car alarm on and left the garage speeding through the city while Joss was on the phone with my doctors. 

"Okay how much is the pain right now?" she asks. 

"Seven I guess but it feels like a twenty!"

"Looks like your contractions are every three minutes we really have to hurry, these babies are coming quick and they aren't going to linger much longer!"

I held onto Eliza with my head nestled into her neck. "hold my hand baby and don't you hold back on me if you need to pinch or whatever please do it!" so I did, "ah shit okay not that much!"

"Sorry-- GAH PLEASE!" I wanted to push so badly. The pain just started but I needed it to be over like now, it was sheer hell pouring through me. I felt so light headed and dizzy. God let my babies be alright because I can't live if none of them were okay. 

"How many centimeters is she?" Joss asked again. 

Eliza was turning me around. "no, no what the hell are you doing?!" I was freaking out. 

"Shhh," Eliza calms me. "I'm only seeing how far along you are plus I watched Grey's Anatomy before to know my shit and I was really good in math class, trust me." I nodded. She pulled down my soaked panties. 

"Well?" I fumed.

"Four... You need to be at 10 all the way for me okay?"

She's meaning to tell me I'm not even fully dilated yet? I'm not even there! But I know I'm almost a minute away from the hospital, I realized where in New York city I was at from the hospital. I was relieved by an inch. I still can't believe I was pregnant even until now and I couldn't believe I was going to be a mother. I had the happiest joy but the worst pain anyone could have ever gone through. 

Going through my thoughts and pain the whole way to the hospital. "we're almost there." I whispered to myself as I took myself through the motions. I figure they'd better have give me the nicest bed ever, the best pillows and good food that doesn't taste like jello or farts or where the jello doesn't taste like farts. The process isn't already easy but I wanted a smooth transition. Like I said, I was in love with my babies. All of them, not that I knew how many I was carrying but it definitely wasn't one.  I was too damn big for one baby.

Surrounded and drowned in my own thoughts. "honey we're here and we're going to-- oh shit." I could hear a splash. "um okay Alan after this I'll buy you a new car, okay?"

"Aw shit man!" he got out the car and took Eliza into his arms as she clearly just broke her water too. At least we'll go through the pain together. 

"Take. Me. To. My. Fucking. Wife." I growled towards Josslyn. 

Without further talk she got me a wheelchair and my doctors were with me taking it through and asking me questions. "Ms. Black do you want to be the the same operating room with your fiancee?" doctor Marks asks me. I simply just not. "would you also like to speed up your pregnancy or slow it down?"

Is that even possible? "just please give me an epidural." I beg. I toss and turn in this tiny wheelchair. "honey I'm right behind you!" 

All she gave me was a scream in return. I didn't want to hear her in pain, it broke my heart. She's going to be a great mother. I know she is. Not that I have a maternal instinct in my body, they were just the tiny veins of the beginning of a mother. The little stems of a new stage in woman hood besides the first stage in puberty as my hips expand as a young woman, my breast grown and my ass thickens just a bit. Now today here I was with expanded hips and a half way dilated vagina... Great and oh at least I can stop complaining about how small my breast are now that I'm pregnant and they're a bit bigger. Until they're out of milk after almost a year and then they sag and so my next step is to get a lift.