introduction

Chapter 1 

There was a boy he was short and had orange hair. Not to mention he had bright blue eyes. He stood out and was often bullied by other kids.  His name was Chuuya Nakahara. 

Chuuya usually spent his time alone and lives in a medium sized apartment since his parents left him on a street corner disposing of him like an unwanted dog. Chuuya didn't care that he was abanded he thought that if he could somehow survive the hell hole of high school he could have a happy life in the future. Now there was one problem... 

how would Chuuya have a happy life in the future if he couldn't imagine it? He felt alone all the time. He was bullied most of the time and since he stood out the teachers would always call on him. The teachers didn't mean to pick on him so often, it's just that he was the one student who knew all the answers. 

***

It was a normal day today.  There was a light summer breeze with a bit of cloud. It would've been a great day if Chuuya actually had someone to spend it with. 

Chuuya was just minding his own business when he saw an odd teen wrapped in bandages. His first thought was 'what the f*' but then he reminded himself that he was an odd person himself. He watched the bandaged teen walk in front of him for a while before he disappeared.  Chuuya felt something... something about the bandaged person made him feel different. 

That feeling reminded him that he isn't the only odd one out there. 

Chuuya bought groceries and head back to his apartment.  He let out a deep sigh and prepared for tomorrow. 

What was tomorrow? 

School of course. As much as he hated it, he had become numb to everyone's teasing. 

After finishing up, he got under the covers, hugged his favorite pillow, cried a little, and went to sleep.   

-------

This is the end of the first chapter! hope it wasn't too bad!