Lights, Camera and A$$ Action!

Start from the beginning

"I'm s--"

"You may apologize later Slave right now I do not want you to speak or say a thing nor a noise." She nods in agreement. "good girl now I want you to bend over the bed until your stomach is comfortably adjusted then sprawl your chest and arms against the the bed with your head resting on the pillow." I instructed.  She did as I said.

Her head rested on the pillow. She gripped it knowing her consequences would come down on her. I land my hands on her backside so carefully feeling upon her bouncy supple cream colored skin. I grabbed it, massaged it and everything I could. I loved her ass, it's beautiful and plump. 

She moved at my touch; her ass flying in the air as her hips buck. "see how you respond to my touch?" my hands slid down to her sex, my nails carefully yet teasingly skim across her sex. I knew it tickled her-- My soft, airy an provoking touch. I knew it pained her and  how she ached for me to not just skim but touch. The mockery was bleeding into her and I on the other hand only absorbed the power. Not once did my fingers dive inside her soaking wet pvssy or yet graze her throbbing and erect clit.  She is biting her lips as hard as she's trying not to make a single noise. She's enduring all my commands, obeying in her natural Submissive state. 

I pull away  from her writhing body and straighten the tails of the flogger. I will flog her seven times. Seven times harder. I began when I wind back the flogger. One. 

I could hear the inner grunt from her. I didn't give her those floggings like in the porn films, those light and quick blows... No. I gave her the ones like how Jesus got when he was whipped by a cat-o-nine tail flogger on the pole before he had his thorn crown on. Her ass with one blow hard blow was already red before I got to the second. I landed another one down onto her ass, this time she let out a cry, "ah!" a very small cry but significant indeed. "sorry" she said.

"I know my love, I know you are." without mercy I gave another, the blows then became harder towards the end and by then when I dropped the flogger like a microphone I came up to the other side of the bed to take a good look at her face. I sit on the edge of the bed.

She has crimson cheeks, hot fat blubbering tears and red eyes. There is sweat at the nape of her neck but I just smile at her. She takes a minute to calm down and recollect herself. "thank you Mistress."

"Welcome-- But we aren't done yet my beautiful, beautiful slave. You have your pretty little paddle and it's use haven't yet been fulfilled." I kiss her forehead. 

"Yes Mistress."

I get back up from the bed and back to the dresser where the bedazzled paddle had been. "I am going to paddle you 5 times without mercy, this is going to hurt way worse than the flogger, I am not going to stop no matter how many times you scream, tell me to stop or cry and you will remain still and if you do not I will make them worse-- Do not test me and make me show you a very ugly side of me baby."

"Yes." she gets herself together and settles her teeth onto the pillow. 

Shamelessly; I give her the first bite of the paddle. "oh!"it's a very cat like screech. If you've ever heard a cat being breeding or raped that's what it sounds like. It's a very young and innocent tone of pain. She's now gasping but quickly her mouth retreats back to biting the pillow. 

Another comes down against her ass, harder. This time she's wheezing and starts to cry again. I do another, she's no longer having hope that the pillow will mask her cries. "argh!" she sobs. Her nails are now scratching open the soft and gauze fabric from the pillow cover. "stop!"

"No!" it's only been three so far. She has two more to go but I think I'll add another for destroying out home interior. She's crying like a baby before I add another one.  But  I land another sharp blow. Her glistening pvssy is now quivering before me with a lavender purple hue upon her cheeks like blush.