Different (Sasuke Lemon)

Start from the beginning

Story Start:

I didn’t think that he would notice me when I first met him, but he did.

He said that I was different since I didn’t chase him around like a fan girl. I hated when they did that. It just made me want to tell every since one of them to back off and get away from him. But I didn’t so the sole fact that I wanted him to continue thinking that I was different; that I wasn’t just another one of his fan girls.

And that’s where it all started. That’s how we became friends.

Sasuke and I are close. A lot of the girls don’t like it, especially Sakura. But Sakura and I are still friends. So it is okay, I guess.

But this day was different. I didn’t know right away how though. “I still don’t see why you don’t become a ninja. If you do you wouldn’t have to rely on your sister to protect you. I think that you can protect yourself” Sasuke said. It’s the same lecture over and over with him. He wants me to at least try out for becoming a ninja.

“I already told you, Sasuke, I can’t fight unless I’m angry. And I doubt that everyone that I come across will make me angry” I said, giving him the same answer that I always do when he gives me this lecture. Sasuke rolled his eyes and continued to stare out at the lake. It was almost sun set now. Sasuke and I were sitting on the dock by the lake, just watching the sun set. It would have been romantic if we were more than friends.

“Are you still staying the night with me tonight?” Sasuke asked. I smiled.

“Yeah, of course” I said. Every weekend we would stay with each other, either me at his house or him at my house; we switched it up every now and then. Sasuke stood up and put his hands in his pocket.

“Well I got to go do something. I’ll see you at my house around 7” Sasuke said. He turned around and started to head towards town. He’s been acting different lately, but I just can’t place what’s different with him. I sighed a little loudly, stood up, and started heading towards my house to get ready.

For some odd reason I became nervous about tonight.  

“Are you and Sasuke doing something special tonight?” My sister, Kokoro, asked as she walked into my room. I finished doing the little make up that I wore, looked into the mirror, and then turned around and faced my sister.

“No why?” I asked. My sister’s eyebrow rose in a questionable manner.

“I was just asking because with the way that you’re dressed it would seem that you two were doing on a date or something” Kokoro said. A slight blush crept onto my face

. “Sasuke doesn’t even know that I like him” I said. Kokoro rolled her eyes.

“Well I don’t see how he doesn’t. You make it pretty obvious” Kokoro said.

“I do not” I said, my voice rising a little. Kokoro laughed.

“Whatever you say, Momo” Kokoro said, using my nickname that everyone calls me by. I didn’t say anything else; otherwise Kokoro would continue with teasing me about not telling Sasuke about how I felt. I turned around and make sure that I looked okay. I was wearing a simple light peach shirt that showed off some cleavage, but not a lot. I was wearing jeans that had holes in them and were kind of faded and some flip flops. It seemed pretty normal for me to wear clothes like this; the only difference was that I did my hair. It was up into a ponytail and I used a hairclip that has a sapphire stone in it. I walked over to my bed side and grabbed my bag.

“I’ll see you tomorrow” I called to Kokoro as I rushed out of the house and to Sasuke’s house. It was almost 7 at night by the time that I reached Sasuke’s house. I raised my hand to knock on the door, but before I could knock Sasuke had already opened it.