I'm sorry(Tamaki one-shot)

Characters name: Rina Kaneko

Characters age: 16

Characters looks: tall, tanned skin, short dark brown hair, brown eyes

Characters love interest: Tamaki Suoh

Characters information: Rina has lived in Japan all her life. Her parents want her to marry some rich guy and have him help her run the family business when they're gone. All she wants to do is be an artist and draw, paint, etc.

Characters personality: shy, caring, funny

Story Start:

I walked into Ouran High School, i was new here, which made me even more nervous, 'What if i dont meet new people, what if people dont like me' i thought as i contiuned to walk. After i got my schedule for my classes i walked to the library, but what i walked into was most diefently not the library, it was a bunch of students sitting around drinking coffee and talking. "Hello there you must be a new member to our show" A blonde guy said walking over.

"Umm" I couldnt say anything, he was really cute.

"Please come join us and have some coffee" He said grabbing me and sitting me down in group of another boy and a bunch of girls. "What's your name"

"Rina... Kaneko.." I stuttered.

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful girl" The blonde said as he danced around, he stopped and leaned closer to me "My name is Tamaki Suoh"

"Your kind of close" I said leaning back.

"Awh dont be shy now" He said chuckling. As he danced around he talked about people being shy, i didnt really pay attention, i did laugh though, it was kind of funny seeing someone being so into his speech.

"Im Haruhi Fujioka" A girl said sitting next to me, "And dont worry about him he's always like this" Haruhi and I talked after that, i didnt talk much at first, but after we started talking for awhile i seemed to open up to her.

"Awh looks like Haruhi made a new friend" Tamaki said sitting in between us, i scooted away, he was really close again. When i scooted he looked at me with kind of a sad face.

"Sorry, you just got really close again" I said feeling bad.

"Rina do i make you nervous when i do that" Tamaki said leaning close to me again.

"Not exactly, it kind of makes me uncomfortable"

"Oh" Tamaki got up "Sorry" he said walking off.

"I hope i didnt hurt his feelings" I said looking up at Haruhi, she looked at me and laughed.

"Tamaki is use to girls being all over him. But no you didnt hurt him, i just dont think he's use to a girl not trying to get his attention" Haruhi said. After the Host Club meeting thing was done i walked out, 'atleast i meet some people' i thought as i walked down the hall. I noticed Tamaki looking out of the window, he looked kind of upset about something.

"Tamaki are you okay" I asked when i approached him.

"I didnt mean to make you feel uncomfortable Rina" He turned around and looked at me.

"Dont worry about it," I said,

"But i am" Tamaki said leaning close again, "Such a beautiful girl shouldnt feel so uncomfortable"

"Umm. Tamaki" I said stepping back

"Oh sorry its kind of a habit" He said kind of laughing.

"Its okay, and Tamaki your not bad yourself" I said trying to make him feel better. He stopped laughing and smiled at me, when he did i felt something in my stomach, it was weird but at the same time good.

"How about i walk you to your room Rina" He said extending his hand.

"Umm.. thanks" I said putting my hand into his. As we walked to my room, might i add still holding hand, i got to know alot about Tamaki. He was the one who created the Host Club, and he is really close to everyone in the club, he said he thinks of them as family.

"This is it" I said stopping at my door, "Thanks for walking me" I said as i turned to opened the door Tamaki lifed my chin and made me look at him. "Umm..." I said trying not to blush.

"I like you" He said smiling, I didnt say anything, 'did he just say he likes me' i thought. "And sorry for making you uncomfortable Rina" He straighted himself out and began to walk.

"Tamaki" He turned around and looked at me, "I like you to" I finally said as i smiled. He walked closer to me and kissed me on the cheek.

"I know you do" He smiled as he turned around and walked off. 'well maybe i wont have to worry about what i was worrying about in the first place' i thought as i shut my bedroom door.