Chapter 102~Embarassed

Start from the beginning

"This is a senior class, aren't you a junior?" I ask and she chuckles. "I skipped a grade...I'm smart." Albany says sitting beside me and I sigh.

Bradley and Dan walk in and I shift in my seat uncomfortably. Albany balls her fist and Sam looks at me questionably.

"This." Albany says pulling off my hat and lifting up my sleeve. "I said leave it alone." I say putting my hat and pulling my sleeve down.

"They did that?" Sam asks and I nod looking back at my notebook. "They did that." Albany answers and I pinch the bridge of my nose.

"I'll take care of this." Sam says and I shake my head. "They involved with." I say widening my eyes and Sam nods.

"Well, let's just stay far away from them." Sam says as both me and Albany nod.

"So we have a new student her name is Albany, and she is John's foster sister." The teacher says and Albany smirks.

"If she's your foster sister then why were you guys making out in the car this morning?" Frank asks and I face palm.

"That's because, siblings get close." Albany says pulling me against her and kissing me hard.

I pulled back confused and the teacher sighs. "Office?" I ask and she nods. I sigh grabbing my backpack sighing.

There's no way I'm going to the office, I'm going to dads and telling everything that's happening.

Ricky POV

"Ben, I really don't see what the problem is." I say looking at the paperwork with a shrug.

"Dad!? Daddddddd!!!!!" I hear John yelling and I sigh walking out of my office.

"I had sex with Albany!" He says and I cover his mouth with my hand. "Ben's in there." I say and he snaps his fingers.

"Hey there Johnny boy, Ricky im just stepping out to check out these papers." Ben says tussling John's hair and walking out.

"You did what?" I ask once were in the office and I have the door shut. "I had sex with Albany...our Albany." John says sitting on the chair and putting his head in his hands.

"Oh jeez John." I say sighing and sitting in front of him. "I know I know. I mean it's not that it was bad it was good but it was bad and sad help!" He says and I chuckle.

"There's nothing I can do except say don't do it again." I say shrugging and he groans his baseball cap lifting revealing a black eye.

I cock an eyebrow and he sighs. "Little fight not that big of a deal." He says shaking his head.

"Alright John." I say and he sighs. "I think tonight I'll just stay at my apartment." John says and I chuckle.

"You can't we're going to dinner at Jenna's." I say and he pinches the bridge of his nose.

"But dad Albany's crazy! This is why I'm here they were gonna send me to the office cause Albany was like 'siblings get close' and they she basically forcefully kissed me!" John states and I chuckle.

"Well that's what you get. Right now she's infatuated with you John, I'm sure she's never had a guy who treats her the way you do." I say and he sighs. "You know sometimes I wonder how easier life would be if I was an asshole." John says with a chuckle.

"You would be the same place you are now but with an even bigger problem. John it took me a while to realize it to but girls like the good guys. Sure the assholes are what they like, but when those assholes leave and hurt them were there and that's when they realize." I say and he nods.

"Now go back to school." I say and he gets up. "Bye dad."

"Bye John."

John POV

"Oh you're back I thought I was going to have to walk home." Albany says and I chuckle. "Look Albany, I like you a lot heck I think awesome. But there's really nothing going on between us." I say and she chuckles.

"Oh I know John. I just like fucking you. Like a lot." She says and my eyes widen as everyone in the hall stops and turns listening. "You're a good fuck. Be proud of that. Anyways I'll see you later." Albany says walking off.

"I like that girl so much!" Sam says laughing so hard he's crying. "Not one more word not one." I say putting my finger up to silence him. I see his lips curl holding in a laugh and I cock an eyebrow at him.

"So doing the dirty with Albany ohhhhhh." Sam says and I swat his head walking off.

I sit in my car waiting for Albany and she gets in with a smirk. "We're picking up Mason and Delilah." I say starting the car and she chuckles.

"Why are you so upset?" Albany asks with a giggle. "Because you keep embarrassing me Albany!" I whine out like a child.

"Fine if I stop talking about our sex would that make you feel better?" Albany asks and I nod.

"Fine, I will no longer talk about our sex." She says. "Thank you." I say and she nods.

"So anything I should know about your aunt Jenna?" Albany asks and I shrug. "No not really. She's married to my uncle Matty and they have a son Jaxon." I say and she nods looking out the window.

"You'll be fine Jenna's chill and so's Matty. Jaxons a little annoying but him and Mason keep themselves occupied." I say.

"Ok." She says and we pull up to Delilah and Mason's school. I get out and she follows me.

I sit in the ledge of the bench and she sits beside me. "So when do they get off?" She asks swinging her legs.

"About 20 minutes." I say looking at my watch and then returning back to my book.

"I didn't know you read." Albany says and I nod not really paying attention.

She places her hand on my leg and starts sliding her hand up. "Albany." I say shaking my head and she groans crossing her arms over her chest.

"Can't we like make out?" Albany asks and I sigh. I turn my head and kiss her lightly opening my eyes and continuing to read my book as she continues to work on my lips.

"You're ridiculous." She says shaking her head with a chuckle. "Well." I say shrugging and returning to my book.

So kinda sloppy update but me is lazy and tired. Peaceeeeeeee