miStakes

The day was cloudy again and Sicheng was sitting on the corridor floor watching how the row of lockers down the hall Yuta was standing, his hands placed in Alishia's back pockets and his lips in the girl's ones. It was going on for over twenty minutes now and Sicheng couldn't handle it anymore, but he persuaded himself he will let go of his feelings, he was a guardian he should stick to his duty.

"I've wrote him a letter from you, he probably despises you now," Sicheng nearly jumped up hearing this strange voice next to him, he turned to see Donghyuck who was invisible for all the humans.

The guy was as always confident, he smiled to Sicheng in a mean way.

"You did what?" shouted Sicheng.

"You wanted to do the right thing I've only made it easier, so I wrote him a letter after you left," Donghuck blinked.

Sicheng trembled, what if Yuta hates him now. He couldn't handle this thought, he turned to the boy who was still in the same position glued to Alishia's lips, this was too much, so Sicheng jumped up and ran, he ran, probably a little too fast for a human but he stopped caring, what did it all matter, he wished to leave the human form, give in on his rescue mission, come back to the state of being just light, no feelings, no worries, no jealousy, no love. He crushed on the carpet in the library and cried loud.

"Looks funny," muttered Donghyuck who appeared between the shelves and Sicheng hated him so much.

"Leave! Just shut up and leave!" he shouted.

"Oh, you nearly used a registered word, this is against the rules," Donghyuck laughed. "Do you know I make notes of all your mistakes?"

"I don't care!" Sicheng was redy to explode from pain.

"Ok," Donghyuck shrugged.

Moments later Doyoung was there, he ran through Donghyuck not aware the guy was there and he fell on his knees next to Sicheng.

"I'm so sorry, he's so bad, yesterday he seduced you, today he's licking with his girl," Doyoung hugged Sicheng causing him to feel unpleasant and strange.

Why each human touch was wet and sticky like the touch of the deer in the forest, but Yuta's wasn't, it felt like actual skin, firm but soft, nice.

Sicheng tried to stay there, and he didn't move no matter how much Doyoung's touch bothered him, he knew the boy really cared about him, he didn't even have to read his mind, but moments later someone else came to the corner and Sicheng looked up to see Alishia, her long black hair was messy and her cheeks were red.

"Listen you," she said while Doyoung let go of Sicheng in shock. "I don't care how much he likes you, I have gotten through a million attempts of cheerleaders, models, and the hottest girls in this school, and I'm still his girlfriend, so I will get through you too, so no matter what you're thinking Yuta will never break up with me!" she was inhaling sharply and for a moment Sicheng thought she will hit him but she turned around and left getting through Donghyuck in a hurry.

"What am I a highway Miss!" shouted Donghyuck behind her.

Sicheng ignored him and looked at Doyoung questioningly, human things were so strange, why was she suddenly here and not with Yuta.

"I guess he left her the moment you left the corridor," said Doyoung and giggled.

"Why?" Sicheng was stunned.

"He made it just to make you jealous, so you might notice him and give him a chance," Doyoung laughed.

"But... but this makes no sense, it's the complete opposite," whispered Sicheng.

"That's true, this is what all the girls say, but us guys, we act like this, still I agree it makes no sense," Doyoung laughed.

Sicheng nodded. Was it... Did it... mean... Yuta liked him.

Some light was filling him and he straightened from the floor.

"Come, let's give them a lesson, they can't bring you down," Doyoung got up from the floor and Sicheng did the same.

They walked back to class and stopped next to Martha who was watching Taeil through her glasses. The boy walked to Alishia and her friend, and stopped next to them.

"Ym, hi... I wondered if you would like to go with me to the game tonight?" asked Taeil and Alishia turned to him her eyes were still tossing arrows.

"With you loser?" she hissed. "My boyfriend is the star player of the team, so no chance there," she snapped in front of his face and walked off.

 "My boyfriend is the star player of the team, so no chance there," she snapped in front of his face and walked off

Thank you so much your support always makes my days.

I hope you like the chapter? What do you think about the whole drama?

Much <3