NiGht riDes

"Ym hi," muttered Herin because the others were too stunned only Doyoung smiled to himself the way Hansol did.

"Please take care of Sicheng ok, I'll pick him up after the end of classes," said Yuta and a bewildered Mark nodded. "Oh and Mark the try outs for the team are in three days so if you like you're welcome to come," Yuta smiled to the boy then turned to Sicheng. "Don't let anyone bring you down you're amazing," he raised his hand to Sicheng's cheek but moved it away in the last moment letting go of his hand then he turned around and ran through the crowd of students leaving the boy completely over.

He needed moments to realize the people who were always nice to him were there, that Donghyuck was sitting on the top of the nearest locker and rolling his eyes again, that Martha was cuddling to Doyoung on the floor and both seem as happy as Mark and Herin, that Taeil was still pale.

"I hope he will dump Alishia for you soon, he's ok," said Mark and Sicheng felt sparks on his face.

"You know Mark the partner of the top player is always wearing his team jacket, so you know," Doyoung smiled and Sicheng glanced at the red jacket he was wearing, so if it really meant it why had Yuta...

The darkness fell and Sicheng decided to leave the jacket in the house especially because Donghyuck was complaining so much. Yuta had driven him from school to the house, hugged him goodbye on the pavement and said he will come back in the evening so Sicheng was waiting. He observed how Yuta met Taeyong at the field and they talked for an hour, how he ignored calls from Alishia, did only one equation of the maths homework, helped his mother to lay the table, called his sister to find out she's in Tibet ready to climb a mountain, wrote a letter, but fifty six peaces of paper landed in the trash and he wasn't in an ease with himself when he kissed his mum's cheek goodbye, and took the car to him, this was the moment when Sichneg moved from the place where he had been drifting in in the air and walked to the pavement. He waited till the car lights appeared. The van stopped and Sicheng jumped in, he was pretty good at this by now.

"Hi," Yuta looked at him and Sicheng felt strange so he concentrated on the seatbelt.

A hand landed on his palm when he wanted to fasten it.

But Yuta moved his hand away and Sicheng felt sad. He really loved this human's touch, he found himself in this weird state where he desired it, needed it.

"Hi," he muttered looking into the window.

"I hope you will be ok with what I've planned today it's much more dangerous than the canyon ride," said Yuta, he was nervous.

"I'm ok," Sicheng assured.

"If you... if you won't like to participate don't do it ok," Yuta looked at him seriously.

His light was a little dimmed today but still strong and he was sad, Sicheng had no idea why.

"I'm not afraid," whispered Sicheng.

"What a car date without me," Sicheng felt he will really start to scream and punch but then he remembered Yuta could't see Donghyuck who appeared on the backseat.

Sicheng glanced there and Yuta turned his head.

"Is something wrong?" he asked grabbing Sicheng's sleeve.

Sicheng turned around. He couldn't lie, he couldn't say it too.

"Please please go and leave me alone," he begged communicating with Donghyuck in his mind.

"I will go when you will stop flirting with this human," said Donghyuck and Sicheng felt so much pain.

"Just keep quiet," he whispered in his mind.

"Sicheng, can we go?" asked Yuta.

"Yes," Sicheng closed his eyes and leaned his head against the seat.

Why after centuries of brilliant work has he deserved Donghyuck.

Thank you so much for your feedback and love. It's my birthday today so I'm a little late with preparing this chapter but here it is for you :)

So what do you think about Yuwin getting closer? What will the next dangerous adventure be? Do you like Donghyuck in this story?

Much <3