My SichEng

"Hi, how are you?" asked Yuta.

"I don't know," whispered Sicheng because this was the truth.

"Can I help somehow?" Yuta's fingers collided with his and Sicheng tried his best to move his hands away. "Please don't push me away again I won't take it," whispered Yuta.

"I..." Sicheng avoided looking at the boy.

"Call me or text me ok, have a nice day," Yuta moved closer, the tip of his nose brushed Sicheng's nose a few times causieng the boy to smile.

Yuta's cheeks became red, he turned around and walked away turning his head a lot while Taeyong sent Sicheng a very unpleasant glance.

"What do you want from him, you can't date the mental kid, his parents can get involved," whispered Taeyong.

"He's not mental," said Yuta who caught Sicheng's eyes again then he and Taeyong disappeared behind the corner of the corridor.

The house was quiet and Sicheng wasn't sure what to do, he was wearing blue pants with little stars and a t-shirt with some drawings - a pajama, a robe people used for sleeping, although Yuta always slept in his underwear and Sicheng felt turned on because of this thought. He was staring at the golden-pink phone that was lying on the carpet in front of him, he hasn't used it since the moment when Yuta had given it to him. He shouldn't do it, but he started to touch the screen the way he remembered and found the only contact he had in his list. He waited a moment till he pressed the green button and placed the thing to his ear, it was so strange, everyone at school used phones all the time but Sicheng didn't find it necessary. He heard the strange noise repeating till Yuta's voice said

"Hello Sicheng."

Sicheng stayed quiet he had no idea what to do.

"I'm happy you called, just talk," Yuta was looking through the fridge in his kitchen and wore a huge smile and Sicheng didn't know what to do, talk or keep observing him.

"Sicheng are you there?" asked Yuta closing the fridge and taking a chocolate cake out.

"Yes," said Sicheng and Yuta smiled wider.

"I'm happy, so speak what's on your mind," Yuta sat at the kitchen table and played with the fork in the cake.

"I... I don't have words for it," whispered Sicheng.

"Try to use the ones you know, just describe it," Yuta was so calm and Sicheng had no idea why he was always so patient with him.

"I don't know why but I want you to be where I am, can I say it?" asked Sicheng worried.

"Yes you can, it's called missing someone," whispered Yuta.

"But you can't come here," said Sicheng getting frustrated.

"So let's meet halfway, go for a walk, I'll go too, we will meet halfway," muttered Yuta.

"Ok," Sicheng felt butterflies - that's how Doyoung called it - when he jumped up and walked out of the house with the phone.

The moon was bright, the stars beautiful and he enjoyed the sky above when when he was walking down the pavement.

"I'll call you if I won't be able to find you," said Yuta.

"I will find you don't worry," said Sicheng forgetting he actually shouldn't say that.

Yuta ended the call, he left the fork in the cake, grabbed his shoes, jacket and a red bienie, put everything on and ran out of the house, but at the front door his mom called his name and he turned.

"Are you going to this awful girl again?" asked the woman.

"No," Yuta smiled wide.

"No, so where are you going in the middle of the night?" she was shocked.

"To, to my Sicheng," Yuta smiled even wider then he waved and left the house.

Thank you for your amazing support, you are the best 💜

How do you like Sicheng calling Yuta? How will their night meeting be?

Much <3