tiDe

He grabbed Yuta's shoulder and the boy was shivering under his touch, but took the pistol moved it up and rolled it again before he placed it to the side of his head.

He stretched his other hand out grabbing Sicheng's fingers, his hand was wet, but Sicheng squeezed it tighter giving him light. The room was so silent no one dared to breath when Yuta pulled the trigger and the gun fired.

The time seemed like frozen, frozen for long scary moments till Yuta breathed in, his hands were trembling madly when he placed the pistol on the table, he touched his head, watched his fingers, touched it again a lot of times but there was nothing, he had shoot himself with empty air, he was still alive and ok. The applause broke out like a lightning storm, even Donghyuck clapped a few times.

"Congrats for stupidity!" he shouted but in this moment Yuta jumped up, he grabbed Sicheng and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you," he whispered. "Thank you so much you saved me," he took the boy's face in his hands pressing his lips to his cheek, wet and beautiful, and Sicheng couldn't help but smile.

Yuta's face was so close and his nose brushed against Sicheng's nose a few times while Sicheng was exploding from all the pleasure around and inside him.

Yuta was blushing heavily, he waved to the crowd and the man, then took Sicheng's hand and started dragging him outside.

"The money!" shouted the guy behind him.

"I said I don't want it!" shouted Yuta who was still smiling.

The night air was around them when they left the building and burst on the street still holding hands, Yuta seemed like drunk from euphony, he fell one the car hood and laughed loud while Sicheng caressed his back lovingly, before he realize what he's doing Yuta moved up and grabbed his face in his hands.

"I'd kiss you a thousand times if you let me," he said but Sicheng lowered his had and shook it.

Yuta's breath became heavy, he was so close his nose and cheek, brushed Sicheng's face but he kept his promise, they cuddled for a long time till Yuta lifted his head and brushed his nose against Sicheng's nose again.

"Oh let it be, we can kiss this way," he said moving his thumbs along the boy's cheeks.

Sicheng was falling, he has never been falling, someone with wings couldn't fall, but he did when he watched Yutas eyes, his face, his lips. If he only could...

"Yhym, what's this, should I really start to act in a less nice way," Donghyuck crossed his hands when he appeared on the pavement next to the car.

"Please bring me to the house," Sicheng moved from Yuta how hard it was.

"Ok," Yuta became sad.

They got into the car and didn't say a word the whole way, and Donghyuck kept quiet too.

The school corridor seemed longer than ever when Sicheng wlked down it actually hoping to see Yuta, they haven't even held hands last night on the way back or hugged goodbye and Sicheng missed the boy's touch so much, what new thing was it? Why was it so necessary. He stopped next to the people that accepted him enough to never mind him being there and he watched how Mark was playing with Herin's hair strings while she was trying to focus on revision and hit him with the book from time to time playfully, but her red face and smile said she actually liked what he was doing. He watched how Doyoung was kissing Martha while they were sitting on the windowsill and he really tried to ignore all the need that was burning him down. Taeil and Jaehyun were revising in the corner, they were both alone so he could master it too, maybe ask Doyoung how to get his body to feel less need. He leaned against the wall and hoped he will stand it but then Yuta appeared in the corridor followed by Taeyong. He looked at Sicheng and all Sicheng had worked on for the whole night burst like a bubble, there was no way he could deny it anymore, he needed this human so much. Yuta came to him, stopped with his shoe tips next to his shoes, everyone started staring again.

 Yuta came to him, stopped with his shoe tips next to his shoes, everyone started staring again

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Thank you so much for your lovely support and the 1K votes 💕

So what do you think about Sicheng rescuing Yuta and their nose to nose kisses?

Much <3

Risk my wings (Yuwin)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें