In tHe aiR

"We'll go now," said Sicheng when the man he has chosen shivered, but Sicheng knew he had a better chance to save him the more time he had left and it wasn't much.

The guy walked to his bike not looking at him and Sicheng followed. He claimed in the back of the seat grabbing it a little with his fingers. He knew he couldn't use his wings, they would light up the whole canyon causing a rumor. The rules also said he couldn't expose himself in front of any human, only the one he was guarding, and only if necessary. If any one eles saw him or found out it could cost him everything.

The guy Sicheng was with was shivering, he felt it, he knew, still he started the motorbike moving along the muddy road. The machine gained speed, faster and faster till the road ended, and they were left in the infinite state of just air around them. The bike began to fall and Sicheng  worked some magic discreetly hoping his fingers give out only a little of the golden sparks when he made the air around them carry them further till the bike hit the hard ground one the grass scrap on the other side. The darkness was slowly evaporating from around the man and Sicheng jumped off the bike that fell on the grass while he hurried to the man to get him out from underneath the machine. The sweat was rolling down the man's face, he started to cry while they heard applause from the people gathered at the edge of the cliff.

Sicheng turned around noticing Yuta, he knew Yuta will make it, but it was still a little strange to watch how the boy climbed on the bike behind a young man, how he whispered a silent prayer and closed his eyes while the motorbike gained speed. Sicheng hoped he had made the mud frosty enough so the machine will glide above it smoothly. The abyss was near, he felt it, he saw it, and then they fell into the air while he was watching like frozen. Yuta was shouting from excitement, he really was crazy for a human. The bike was falling lower and lower but managed to reach the far end of the rock shelf, the driver was skillful enough to keep the machine going, till it lost speed when he made it stop with his feet. Yuta jumped up, his cheeks were red, he hurried to Sicheng making a move as if he wanted to hug the boy but decided against it, instead he smiled.

"We did it, how was it?" asked Yuta.

"Good," Sicheng looked towards the man he had saved and who was slowly getting himself together.

Two more decided to jump through the canyon and came out alive. Their helpers on the other side of the abyss lowered ropes to them and pulled them and the bikes up.

"We will need to drive around the canyon to get tho the car," said Yuta while the rising sun rays appeared on the fields, but Sicheng saw the light of the guardian who had abandoned his soul approaching the man.

"How could you it's not your soul!" shouted the boy with golden hair looking straight at Sicheng.

"You never leave your soul, never ever," said Sicheng in his mind.

He felt anger. He must have acted strangely because Yuta glanced to the spot he was looking at.

"What's up?" he asked. "Sicheng?"

The boy felt his fists are clenched while the other guardian became invisible when he followed the man.

"Sicheng," whispered Yuta grabbing the boy's sleeve and Sicheng froze while something strange filled him, like flying and light, and rain.

He turned to Yuta who was still holding his arm in a gentle way.

"Come," he muttered so Sicheng walked behind him.

He felt this place becoming insanely friendly though his jacket and he caught himself fantasizing about Yuta's real touch, fire on fire, hand on hand.

Yuta never let go, not even when they were in the car, he only took his hand into his connecting their fingers causing Sicheng to feel even more right in all the wrong.

He was sitting still not moving at all while all his senses were suddenly placed in his palm, where Yuta's fingers intertwined with his, he wished Yuta would never ever let go.

It was evening again when Yuta parked the car next to the house Sicheng lived in. The boy said thank you and bye, he smiled a lot when he walked out and all the way back to the old ruin. There was some inner music that kept him moving, leg after leg, although as soon as the door shut behind him his wings appeared filling the room with golden light.

 There was some inner music that kept him moving, leg after leg, although as soon as the door shut behind him his wings appeared filling the room with golden light

Thank you for your love and support.
Do you like the story so far?

What do you think about Yuwin's first adventure?

Much <3