YeS aNd nO

They were two hours late but none regretted it when they walked to school cuddling to each other and smiling loud. Taeyong and Hansol shook their heads when they saw them. They met Doyoung and Martha on the way to class and Doyoung blinked to Sicheng. The boy still had no idea what the whole blinking was about. Mark and Herin applauded when they saw how Yuta kissed Sicheng deeply before he left him in front of the class.

"Finally," Herin was a little red.

"We feared it will never happen," Mark shook his head.

Sicheng was embarrassed but happy, he never cared about the strange glances, Alishia speaking about his badly with everyone she could reach, or Taeyong being a little unconvinced this is a good thing for Yuta to get so involved with the 'mental boy'.

At the word 'mental' Yuta only smiled to himself, and during the next break he was with Sicheng again and they kissed endlessly in the corner of the corridor. There was no force that could stop them, not even when some teammates whistled and called Yuta names, he just ignored them.

"Will you come to me tonight or should I come to you?" asked Yuta during the last break of the day.

"You can come," Sicheng liked the privacy in the house in Yuta's room his mum could burst in anytime.

"I have a more comfortable bed," Yuta laughed.

"Ym there is a bed upstairs you can see if it's nice," Sicheng smiled.

"Ok," Yuta caressed his cheek. "But don't blame me if I kiss up and down you body and won't leave a place untouched," Yuta got up and kissed his lisp briefly.

"But..." Sicheng felt even more heat.

He couldn't but he was on the losing side, breaking so many rules, that one more wouldn't count.

Still he decided to fight as much as possible, now he realized why desire was so impossible to get denied. He really hoped he can be strong but he knew it won't happen much when he finished school, got into Yuta's car and let him drive him to the house.

There he waited till Yuta went for practice and to his home for dinner, the boy took some of his clothes into a sports bag and came back with the first twilight. Sicheng was waiting on the floor, he jumped up and moments later he was kissing Yuta madly. They reached the top of the stairs, found the bedroom, Yuta removed the sheet revealing a huge bed with a blanket  over it.

"I need to bring some sheets and pillows," muttered Yuta but he smiled when he stripped off his jacket, shoes and socks.

"Please, please don't," Sicheng stopped him when Yuta lifted his t-shirt.

"Sicheng why," Yuta became sad.

"Please let this one thing be mine," he said and Yuta nodded.

They stayed in t-shirts and jeans, they cuddled and touched, kissed and after hours of it Yuta fell asleep, Sicheng kept kissing him till the moment when Donghyuck fell into the bedroom with his sharp light and told him off. He said Yuta will get bad dreams if he will be kissed constantly for hours or that his lips can have bruises so Sicheng stopped. He needed to spare Yuta's lips as they were very swollen, but he really couldn't help. But humans were fragile, so he needed to treat Yuta carefully still five minutes later he found himself kissing the boy again and Yuta muttered something in his dreams, so Sicheg moved from his arms, walked around the rooms, left the house and flew over the forest, he really needed to learn to live with his desire.

 But humans were fragile, so he needed to treat Yuta carefully still five minutes later he found himself kissing the boy again and Yuta muttered something in his dreams, so Sicheg moved from his arms, walked around the rooms, left the house and fl...

Thank you for supporting this story in such a lovely way 💕

What do you think about Yuwin becoming an official couple? What about Sicheng struggling with his desire? Will he bend?

Much <3