YuTa

The lunch break came and Sicheng was still totally quiet when he sat where Jaehyun told him to sit in the cafeteria. He observed all the students, who were walking around with trays, all were laughing or quarreling . It was a loud place with strange smells, the scent became intensive when Mark and Herin placed their trays on the table.

"Sicheng do you want me to bring you lunch?" asked Taeil.

'He looks so skinny and lost, I hope he's not anorectic,' thought the boy.

"Yyyyyy...." Sicheng gave out a long sound. "No," he said.

He had no will to pretend eating, that might be too strange.

'Anorectic I knew it,' said Taeil in his head while he hurried for his own tray.

Sicheng placed his legs on the bench, he watched everyone with great interest, that was something he was familiar with. A table from them he saw Taeyong, Yuta's best friend, and Hansol, his second best friend. It meant Yuta will be there soon as it was his place in the cafeteria. Sichang felt shivers, he has never met the human he was guarding in person so he was excited and afraid. Another new feelings that caused his insides to twist. Wait he hasn't got real insides.

"Sicheng, you can take from my tray if you like," said Jaehyun turning to him.

"No," muttered Sicheng sending him a smile.

He had no idea how it happened, that the muscles around his mouth acted without him knowing. This feeling seemed nice, and he turned to the second table to see a tall boy with glittering brown hair who stopped above Taeyong.

Sicheng felt something familiar when he watched how the boy smiled widely, how he moved his hand through his hair, the way he always did. He turned around looking straight at him causing something strange to happen to his body, and Sicheng was left there frozen and staring while he discovered  Yuta was actually the most beautiful human he has ever seen.

"Um, he has a girlfriend so um... maybe stop straing," Jaehyun nudged his arm.

Yuta smiled to himself when he turned from him and Sicheng was fighting with the urge to read his mind. Wasn't it an emergency situation, to find out what Yuta has actually thought about him. Sicheng glanced at his stripped shirt and black jeans, hoping they looked ok, why was it suddenly important?

"This little boy is staring at you like at master painting," whispered Taeyong at the other table while Sicheng felt like thrown into a sticky darkness.

"I'm hot, so..." Yuta smiled again taking place next to his friend.

"Ah this one," Hansol threw a quick glance behind his back. 'Too innocent for Yuta,' he thought and Sicheng really stopped liking Hansol.

"Anyway," said Yuta lowering his voice.

"Stop staring," Jaehyun leaned to Sicheng who ignored him.

"Are you up for the canyon ride tonight with me?" whispered Yuta.

"No!" shouted Taeyong jumping from the bench.

'He had lost it completely,' said Hansol in his mind.

"No boy, you shouldn't," Hansol shook his head.

"Yuta I need you alive, are you crazy!" Taeyong grabbed his friend's arm.

"And I want a friend who can have fun!" Yuta became angry.

"Please Yuta please don't do it," begged Taeyong.

"If you won't come someone else will," Yuta got up. "Hey, shut up everyone!" he shouted and the cafeteria became quiet.

All eyes were on him while Taeyong hid his face in his hands and Hansol seemed unhappy when he was chewing on his fries.

"Who wants to go to the canyon ride with me tonight rise your hand!" shouted Yuta while a rumor filled the room.

Thank you so much for your support and feedback 💕

So what do you think about the Yuwin meeting?

Much <3