NoSe tO nOsE

They suddenly were back in school kissing nose to nose, in the restaurant with the old record machine, in the snowstorm, back dancing in the empty club, in the dusted living room where Sicheng had been kissed for real for the first time, or in the water he lit up with his wings right after they jumped. It all played on replay in his head when Yuta suddenly felt deeper in him than he has ever expected to be possible.

"You don't feel physical pain, right?" asked Yuta leaning over his lips.

"What's physical pain," asked Sicheng quietly.

"Don't bother," Yuta moved his hips, he dug his nails in Sicheng's skin, deeper and deeper, the faster he went, and Sicheng was still there playing their moments on replay, till it scrolled to here and now and he felt different pleasure, a type of pleasure that longed for more. It climbed up with him, he felt Yuta's heat rising, the boy's skin became so warm it seemed ready to explode, his hair was dripping more than ever, his breath became uneven, he inhaled unable to kiss Sicheng anymore but the boy observed him through half closed eyelashes enjoying the things that were happening so much. He felt the light moving inside him and suddenly he realized it went all the way out and Yuta raised his eyes open when Sicheng's skin became golden and glittering. He couldn't control it, the feeling of becoming lightless overtook him and he saw Yuta's face all bright, while his skin was simply reflecting his light. The admiration in Yuta's eyes was causing Sicheng to get on the highest top of this mountain called pleasure, he felt his wings moving out from underneath his back and spreading all along the bed while Yuta gave out a wow sound and grabbed Sicheng's hips tighter.

The light was so intensive the whole room was way brighter than during a day, and Yuta gave one more effort to move his hips in a steady rhythm again while he laid his lips on Sicheng's, and this was the moment when everything turned into light, it's strong brightness exploding from all around him, so intensive Sicheng couldn't feel more exposed. His human skin became nearly transparent and his second self so visible, and he knew Yuta had seen his true face through half opened eyes before he collapsed on the boy's body too exhausted to move, while Sicheng was flying in the light, he seemed way above the planet, above all the places he had ever been to. It was a long ride till he stopped and got back to the bedroom, he calmed himself down feeling Yuta still in his body, still to fragile to move his head up. He touched Yuta's hair, took a hair string between his fingers and watched how they slowly became more and more firm, and less glittering, till they returned to the human form he had got used too, to the always tanned color he enjoyed. He felt his wings were still open, parts of them hanging from the bed and giving the room a delicate white gloom. But they were still there and he had no idea why. Yuta moved a little, he lifted his head above Sicheng's face and smiled.

"You are so beautiful," he whispered pressing his hot and swollen lips to Sicheng's.

This wet sensation brought the human reality back and Sicheng pulled the boy closer placing his tongue everywhere he could reach.

Yuta moved inches from his lips for a breath then melted in them again.

The night seemed never ending, and Sicheng's body was still on fire when he laid on the sheet, while Yuta covered his hips a little with it and shivered from time to time, but Sicheng knew the boy was smiling when he was placing little kisses along Sicheng's neck, shoulders, the edges of the wings, somehow Sicheng stopped bothering to hide them and Yuta had found a place to fit to his body in between them.

Sicheng smiled, he couldn't stop smiling. He forgot the whole world, he just needed Yuta right here. He turned getting one wing out off Yuta's body and pulled the boy to his chest.

"I always love you," whispered Yuta the dried sweat made his hands a little sticky, and Sicheng enjoyed his touch and smell way too much. He hugged the boy placing one leg over Yuta's hip and tangled it under his knee.

"I'll never let you go," he whispered.

"I love you so so much," Yuta's eyes glittered and he moved closer till their noses touched. Soon Sicheng felt Yuta's steady breath when the boy cuddled his face into the crack of his neck. Sicheng smiled to himself. If Yuta will stay the whole day in his arms no harm will ever happen. Yes this was the best plan he could get, he decided to please Yuta and hold him in this bed for the whole 24 hours, and then, then another deadline will start but one that will give Yuta a lot more time. With this happy thought Sicheng brushed Yuta's lips with his then closed his eyes.

 With this happy thought Sicheng brushed Yuta's lips with his then closed his eyes

Thank you for being with me and the story your support is everything.

So how do you liked Yuwin's first time? Will Sicheng's plan work?

Much <3