GuardiaN

The sunlight came through the top windows and the dance floor was empty, the music was still on but very quietly. Sicheng seemed like in a trance, he enjoyed the slow turning on the floor, Yuta's head was on his shoulder and Sicheng knew the boy was asleep for hours still he kept lifting him in this position enjoying the closeness, only then he realized their feet were hanging in the air inches above the floor so he landed quickly, he hoped no one has noticed. Yuta moved and lifted his head, he rubbed the hair from his face.

"Ym, had I fallen asleep?" he asked awkwardly glancing around in a tired way.

Sicheng kept quiet, he couldn't lie but he also didn't want to make the boy sad.

"Ym, guys, I know it's to the last client but can you maybe end the party for today?" asked the DJ from across the room and Yuta laughed.

"Thanks, was a pleasure for us," he gave the man thumbs up.

The man sighed loud.

'Creepy idiots, this gay couples are getting worse each day,' he thought and Sicheng turned around when the guy smiled to him.

Why were humans so strange, they did the exact opposite to what they were thinking.

"Ok, let's go back," Yuta took the car keys out of his jeans but Sicheng stopped his hand.

"You were drinking," he said.

"Come on it was hours ago," Yuta looked at him but Sicheng stayed stubborn.

"And you're tired," Sicheng pointed at a couch next to a wall.

"Oh," Yuta groaned, but walked there and laid down.

"Guys hide the key in the letter box," said the DJ throwing the keys to them before he left the place.

He slammed the door shut and Yuta laughed opening one eye.

"You want me to sleep so come here and be my pillow," he joked.

Sicheng glanced around, he had broken so many rules this night, but he walked to the couch and sat down, moments later Yuta laid his head on Sicheng's lap and the boy felt something very very unexpected happening. He glanced down on his pants and nearly freaked out.

"Shh, I've never seen it," Yuta smiled and found a nicer position for his head then he closed his eyes again while Sicheng was sitting there straight like a stick and looking at his pants in horror. No, this was happening to human boys not to him.

'It can't be true,' he thought in shock while a laugh came from across the room causing him to look up.

A person was sitting on the bar, the golden light circled around the brown hair strings, while the kid was looking at Sicheng and laughing so hard he nearly jumped in the air.

"Who are you?" asked Sicheng in his mind while the boy stopped laughing but grinned.

"They call me Donghyuck," he said his clever eyes glittering. "I'm currently unemployed so, let's say I was sent to put some reason into the little head of yours."

"A guardian can't be mean it's against the rules!" Sicheng raised his inner voice.

"A guardian can't be mean, really, look at yourself, this is way against the rules," Donghyuck pointed at the visible shame in his pants and Sicheng blushed hard.

"This... this is a human body it's not my fault it has... human reactions," complained Sicheng while Yuta moved on his thigh causing him to feel even more weird.

"Human bodies react to what's in their emotions, so this is just a sign of how turned on you are. Come on a guardian turned on, that's the best joke I've ever heard. Famous Sicheng the best of the best since centuries and now this, because of one strange human who doesn't want to live anyway," Donghyuck laughed and Sicheng tensed.

"His light is strong," he said.

"Because you're talented, but day 97 is rolling, soon you'll run out of time, do you want to lose your wings at the top of it, precious," Donghyuck laughed again.

"Leave!" Sicheng felt his body is getting back to normal because of the anger and disappointment.

"I'll come back to remind you of your duties," Donghuck blinked then he disappeared in a sharp light while Sicheng was still trembling.

He looked at Yuta, the boy's calm face, closed eyes and he was drown in again by the boy's beauty, he moved his fingers between Yuta's hair caressing it lovingly, it was so soft, and there on this couch he realized why humans touched to show feelings, and why they touched for pleasure, but touching for pleasure was a sin and Sicheng jumped up.

He used the light to let Yuta's head fall on the fabric of the couch to not to wake him up, moments later he left the room and disappeared from the hall turning back to his form of light.

Thank you for you amazing support :)

Do you like the chapter? What do you think about Donghyuck and Yuwin's morning in the club?

Much <3